Washburn University Reviews

I loved Washburn University. The school continues to grow, however, as they add more buildings, they are not adding more parking.
I love the campus. It so pretty and everything about it is amazing. I am going to be a freshman but I already know that this is my new home! I'm so excited to begin my journey.
Washburn is an amazing University located in the capital city of Kansas. The campus is not that big so it's easy to find your way around. The class size is small so you really have a chance to connect with your instructor and peers. Washburn also has great athletics and awesome school spirit.
Start Your Review of Washburn University
I loved that the students had their own bathroom! I love that everyone know almost everyone. I love that the campus feels like home. I love that there is an exploratory program!
It's a small school. There's not much going on in terms of student life and activities. I do wish there were more on-campus events or activities for students.
I love Washburn University! The class sizes are perfect for me and there's a ton of opportunities to get involved!
I liked it, but not many areas to get involved. People don't really participate in anything. Not a big athletic scene and parties are on the down low
Met new people and enjoy my classes and professors. Really like that they care about their students to succeed. They are no doubt a good school for law school. If you ever need help with your work or anything for class, there are a lot of helpful people in the library that would help you.
Washburn is full of diverse and striving students. Our campus is full of organizations that continue to give you a jump start in networking and what you could ever dream of doing. Another reason why I truly enjoy being here at Washburn, is that its an ever changing environment. The programs, campus and the city of Topeka, are always developing new changes, in order to keep up with the changing community surrounding the campus.
I enjoyed the orientation and I have a really good feeling that this is the home for me to extend my academic career, while enjoying the next four years. This looks like an exciting well rounded place to higher my education.
Washburn University is an excellent school where the staff is committed to help each student succeed. The campus has many resources to provide for the students and has great spaces for studying. There are many clubs and activities that motivate everyone to do better.
Small campus, small classes, the teachers are very interactive and truly care about your education, would not choose a better school!
Washburn is unique in that it offers smaller class sizes which I think offers a better learning environment. Students have better opportunities to get one on one time and participation in class. I like the fact that all professors have previous work experience in fields that they are teaching.
Washburn University has been a great college to attend. A majority of professors are there to help you learn as class sizes are very small.
I love Washburn. Upon graduating from high school, I was not sure what to expect. I went to a small school, so Washburn was a huge step up. Thought the years that I have attended school here, it has become a second home to me. The people are wonderful, the atmosphere is very inviting, and there are a wide array of activities you can get involved in. Every professor I have had, has been wonderful. I would highly recommend this university to someone who maybe doesn't want to attend a community college, but also doesn't want to attend a huge college either. You will not regret it.
Overall, Washburn University is a great school with many possible great opportunities. There is a huge staff available to provide you with assistance including academic and applying for financial aid. In addition, the university police is very friendly and can even help you change a flat tire or jump-start your car.
I may just be a freshman at Washburn, but I have quickly fallen in love with the university. As an out of state student, I was concerned about feeling at home but Washburn gives students a safe and at-home feeling. Our campus is beautiful and you always see a familiar face, our professors are fantastic and are willing to go the extra mile to see us succeed. There are plenty of ways to get involved, and everyone seems to have found their niche. Greek Life does not run the campus, and most involved in Greek Life are heavily involved in other clubs/activities on campus. Overall Washburn has been the greatest choice I could have made when choosing a college, and I can't wait to spend the next three years here!
Start Your Review of Washburn University
I really like Washburn because there is so many opportunities to get involved with student life. Also if you have any problems with classes or financial needs then they can help.
So far at Washurn I have had a wonderfully experience. All of the teachers I have had have been willing to help and explain if you are not understanding and they are easy to communicate with via email or office hours.
Washburn has a great small community feel to it. The class sizes are small and the education is individualized. Every student gets the attention they need from professors.