Wartburg College Reviews

I would like more diversity and an expansion to the studies of other ethnic groups. I would also like for Wartburg College to upgrade it's housing and dining options every once in a while.
Wartburg is defiantly worth it! I've met the best friends and people along the way. Everybody makes it feel like home and are so welcoming. There are tons of diversity people on campus and we are all involved in helping them fit in and having the best experience in the states as possible. The teachers are all understanding and want to be a parent influence when you're there since our parents aren't there to help us when it's needed. Overall the education programs are amazing and I can't wait for my Nursing program to start. The food is really good and they have different variety's of food. For example, I am vegetarian so they have vegetarian dishes available everyday 3 times a day. I love Wartburg and I'm glad I chose this school to help me with my education.
This school prepared me well for applying to graduate school. I had a good college experience. This is a very expensive school though.
Start Your Review of Wartburg College
As a journalism major, Wartburg has encouraged me to explore any and all of my interests. While I entered with interests in only print, I've expanded to radio and will be exploring news packages next year. I will also be graduating a semester early with a double major and double minor. There's a reason they're #WorthIt.
The students and staff are very friendly and will not hesitate to help you in any area that you are struggling with. There are hundreds of majors to chose from, and they offer plenty of options to study abroad. They have a 99.9% job placement rate and even when people graduate, the alumni always are eager to lend a helping hand, or words of wisdom to those trying to complete a program.
After being on campus, and not yet attending, there is already a family-like environment between students as well as staff. The small campus really give it a home-like feeling as well. The campus overall of very clean and tidy, the staff are all friendly, and the academics are absolutely wonderful.
Really great school with an awesome art program. Very friendly people and awesome professors. As I said, I love the art and design program, which are very enriching and based on the experience of learning beyond the lectures. Also, the community is very small which makes it easier to connect with other people at the school. The number of students per class is very small, making it very interactive and less intimidating.
Wartburg College is a place with unending opportunities. They offer a wide range of classes and majors, and are always willing to talk through what is best for the students.
They were very nice and friendly. I felt very welcomed and at home when I was there. Even though they didn't have everything I wanted they still said I could work with other colleges, to get what I want.
I enjoy the sense of community and the commitment to learn and grow as a student and a person. I am excited and motivated to continue my time here and make new friends and relationships throughout my time here. The campus is tucked in the town of Waverly; the town supports the college. There are events that allow the students to engage with the town and the town to be involved with the college.
I love the professors and atmosphere of Wartburg, I would like to see washing machines and dryers that are more dependable and higher quality
I liked Warburg because the professors know you after having multiple classes with you. The student body is small so not a ton of people to meet but if you like that close knit feel then this is the place for you. All the classrooms and athletic facilities are relatively new or well kept up.
I liked the friendliness of the faculty and students. Everyone was smiling and more than ready to lend a helping hand. People stopped what they were doing in order to welcome my family and me to campus. The counselors were very nice and told me everything I needed to know about Wartburg. The facilities were very clean and well kept. I was provided with many opportunities to experience student life on campus. I felt very secure and safe on campus and didn't worry about anything. There was never a dull moment during my visit, and I enjoyed every second I was on campus. I'd definitely advise people who have even the slightest interest in what Wartburg has to offer to visit campus and see what it is like.
Wartburg is a great 4 year school. I highly suggest not transferring in as,it was extremely difficult and a lot of my credits were useless and didn't even transfer in.
The campus is absolutely beautiful, and the people are incredibly friendly. I love the atmosphere. The classes are challenging, but very fun and engaging. It's an amazing place to get an education if you can afford it.
I really feel safe on the Wartburg College campus, which makes my experience better. The professors vary, but I would say most of them are of good quality. Dorms also very greatly.
This school feels like home. I am involved in 3 choirs here and I am not in any way a music major. It is so easy and encouraged to get involved.
Start Your Review of Wartburg College
Wartburg college allowed me to fully develop my potential. The quality of knowledge and student-professor interaction is exemplary.
I went to Wartburg for my undergrad. It is located in a small and safe town just for school. They offer students so many opportunities to get involved on campus, studying abroad and services trips which can all enhance one's college experience and resume. There is different events on campus so one cannot be bored. The campus is diverse so there is a lot of opportunities to meet and learn from different people.
I love the family feel of Wartburg, and I appreciate that the faculty will go to the end of the earth to help me and ensure my success wherever I go.