Wartburg College Reviews

Really great school with an awesome art program. Very friendly people and awesome professors. As I said, I love the art and design program, which are very enriching and based on the experience of learning beyond the lectures. Also, the community is very small which makes it easier to connect with other people at the school. The number of students per class is very small, making it very interactive and less intimidating.
Wartburg College is a place with unending opportunities. They offer a wide range of classes and majors, and are always willing to talk through what is best for the students.
They were very nice and friendly. I felt very welcomed and at home when I was there. Even though they didn't have everything I wanted they still said I could work with other colleges, to get what I want.
Start Your Review of Wartburg College
I enjoy the sense of community and the commitment to learn and grow as a student and a person. I am excited and motivated to continue my time here and make new friends and relationships throughout my time here. The campus is tucked in the town of Waverly; the town supports the college. There are events that allow the students to engage with the town and the town to be involved with the college.
I love the professors and atmosphere of Wartburg, I would like to see washing machines and dryers that are more dependable and higher quality
I liked Warburg because the professors know you after having multiple classes with you. The student body is small so not a ton of people to meet but if you like that close knit feel then this is the place for you. All the classrooms and athletic facilities are relatively new or well kept up.
I liked the friendliness of the faculty and students. Everyone was smiling and more than ready to lend a helping hand. People stopped what they were doing in order to welcome my family and me to campus. The counselors were very nice and told me everything I needed to know about Wartburg. The facilities were very clean and well kept. I was provided with many opportunities to experience student life on campus. I felt very secure and safe on campus and didn't worry about anything. There was never a dull moment during my visit, and I enjoyed every second I was on campus. I'd definitely advise people who have even the slightest interest in what Wartburg has to offer to visit campus and see what it is like.
Wartburg is a great 4 year school. I highly suggest not transferring in as,it was extremely difficult and a lot of my credits were useless and didn't even transfer in.
The campus is absolutely beautiful, and the people are incredibly friendly. I love the atmosphere. The classes are challenging, but very fun and engaging. It's an amazing place to get an education if you can afford it.
I really feel safe on the Wartburg College campus, which makes my experience better. The professors vary, but I would say most of them are of good quality. Dorms also very greatly.
This school feels like home. I am involved in 3 choirs here and I am not in any way a music major. It is so easy and encouraged to get involved.
Wartburg college allowed me to fully develop my potential. The quality of knowledge and student-professor interaction is exemplary.
I went to Wartburg for my undergrad. It is located in a small and safe town just for school. They offer students so many opportunities to get involved on campus, studying abroad and services trips which can all enhance one's college experience and resume. There is different events on campus so one cannot be bored. The campus is diverse so there is a lot of opportunities to meet and learn from different people.
I love the family feel of Wartburg, and I appreciate that the faculty will go to the end of the earth to help me and ensure my success wherever I go.
I have attended Wartburg College for a year now and I'm absolutely loving it there. It's the college of my dreams. The entire atmosphere is peaceful and everyone is friendly. There are several opportunities to be involved with the community as well as the school. I have an on-campus job working along with the sustainability department. My job enables me to be active in both the school and central community. the staff is completely supportive and invested in every person's success. I believe Wartburg College is a fantastic school, and anyone would love the chance to have a wonderful experience there.
Wartburg College is a beautiful place with wonderful students and teachers. You can always find help with anything you need! There are plenty of activities around campus to get involved.
The professors at Wartburg College are very kind and helpful; they truly want you to succeed. We have an office called Pathways which I have found to be very helpful. The people in Pathways have offered to talk to other faculty or offices for me when I need financial advice and their counseling services are great. This college can put you through hell in terms of paying for it and the financial aid office doesn't do much to help, but there are other members of the college who will do everything to help you succeed.
Start Your Review of Wartburg College
Right when I stepped on campus the faculty and students were extremely nice. It is very easy finding my way around campus being a first year student. I have met some incredible people in my classes and in my work study job.
I have almost completed my first year at Wartburg and I have grown to love everything about it. The classes are very hands-on, the professors are very motivated to help the students, and there are so many ways in which students can get involved on campus.
I am a biology major which is one of the most difficult majors on campus. It has been difficult and frustrating however, they do well with being their and willing to help you. I love the smaller class sizes so you really get to know your professor well which makes asking questions easier. I would love to see some dorms renovated. Not a lot of downfalls so far.