COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Wartburg is excited to welcome prospective students to campus. We have established guidelines that make the safety of the Wartburg community a priority. We have a virtual visit that includes many of the same features, including a meeting with your admissions counselor, a faculty member, and a coach, music director, or co-curricular leader! For more information, see www.wartburg.edu/visit. Learn More
- Party SceneA-
- Campus FoodB-
- Student LifeA-
The liberal arts education you will receive at Wartburg allows you to not only gain the skills required from your chosen field of study, but also the critical thinking skills required to explore the ethics of decision-making and community engagement, effective communication, cultural competence, and collaboration.
Wartburg offers more than 50 academic majors in the liberal arts and in professional areas such as business administration, education, music, and journalism and communication. Our graduates find satisfying jobs and are admitted into top graduate and professional schools. Students may also participate in a variety of interdisciplinary minors and programs that enrich the academic experience and prepare graduates for success.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.23 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.34 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.34 responses
Biology at Wartburg
A degree in biology from Wartburg College is well-recognized around the nation. Wartburg’s medical school acceptance rate is extremely high (nearly twice the national average). Graduates applying to dentistry, optometry, podiatry, occupational therapy, nursing, medical technology, and chiropractic medicine programs have had similar acceptance rates.
- of students say they don't have Greek life.39 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.42 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.18 responses