Warner University Reviews

It's a nice christian based college with awesome teachers and help you achieve your goals in life the staff at warner help me alot be accepted into the school they showed me how to get my dorm early and guide me in all the things I need to do before going on the campus it was a good experience for me.
Love the faculty and staff. The classes are great and it’s a great experience all around. Warner is a Christian college and I love that the bring students together with the lord.
My experience at Warner University has been very positive because of my classmates and professors. Each class has given me the opportunity to challenge myself and also learn from others. So far this year I have excelled above my expectations due to the wonderful support system here at Warner. I am excited to graduate by this year fall.
Start Your Review of Warner University
The academics are great. Small class sizes and professors are very willing to help in whatever way to make you succeed. The campus itself is very small consisting of 4 major buildings and two other portables for the music department that are falling apart. Dorming is limited so if you apply and decide you want to attend on campus you must reserve your spot in housing as soon as possible in order to ensure dorm space. Specifically in the choral music department, we struggled with numbers because of parasite recruitment.
I took a visit and I felt like I'm at home and the athletics even though there football team is naia they are still pretty good
I will be attending Warner University this upcoming Fall. I have yet to experience Warner University but am excited for the opportunity. I will be a first generation college student and hope to make my family proud. Attending Warner University will give me an opportunity to continue to play football which is something I have enjoyed a lot since I was young.
Warner University is a very close community. The professors are extremely helpful and really care about their students and will do whatever it takes to make sure you as a student are successful. I would like to see the staff be a little more lenient with the students as far as dorm and student life goes. Even though I never experienced dorm life, is was always one of the biggest complaints. Also, about 80 percent of the campus is athletes. I would appreciate to see them cater more towards the athletes in that the gym should be better taken care of in terms of cleanliness and should be updated and expanded in size. Although, I was an athlete so I am biased!
Great basketball, tennis, golf, and volleyball programs. Needs better choice of food. Could use another gym. Needs a football stadium. Great teachers willing to help
Warner university is a great university filled with loving and caring professors and administrators. One of the things i like the most is how diverse this university has become, there are people of many different cultures and backgrounds here.
I live by Warner and when I go to visit its full of happy people and I love how it makes me feel like I'm home.
Warner University is an excellent school to attend. The staff is very helpful and the teachers do all they can to help students succeed. The online program is great because it offers students the flexibility to get a quality education while still working full time.
The health and safety at Warner University is great.
The experience on campus at Warner University is great.
Living on the Warner University campus is a great experience.
Greek life at Warner University is great. All students are encouraged to participate.
The athletics department at Warner University is great.
Warner University is a great school to attend. I am learning so much from the professors.
Start Your Review of Warner University
It's a Christian environment so there is christ like values
Depends on your look on tuition
Well I actually duel enrolled at the college I will be attending here soon. Warner university is a Great college.