Wards Corner Beauty Academy - Norfolk Reviews

I have learned something new everyday I have been there. Exploring new experiences. It feels wonderful and rewarding.
The professors are hands on and very supportive it feels like a family.
Financial aid was a breeze. They did everything for me. But there are no tuition scholarships.
Start Your Review of Wards Corner Beauty Academy - Norfolk
Now or Never – Impossible would have been the first word to describe school. Sometimes I walk. Sometimes I cry. My favorite word now is accomplished. I cannot wait to finish.
A Beautiful Mess – With the pomades and clippers, my customers hair is unmanageable. Quickly, I work my way to a wet towel. Tangly, thick, and nappy. I wrap the towel around his neck, having not a better place to put it. I turn my clippers on and get to clipping. Clip, snag, oops. I show my customer the haircut and the picture on the wall makes me feel nervous. "How do I look?" Students here are fun, outgoing and have great personalities. I think every student here looks and laughs, embarassingly at their beautiful mess. Students are proud here and strong. Ridiculous, and funny. That's why I nickname my school "A Beautiful Mess."
i did not like this school because its like to ghetto students cursing teachers aint saying nothing i just didnt like it AT ALL