Walters State Community College Reviews

Most instructors are great and really make good efforts to help the students. Admissions and financial aid process was a little difficult.
Love wscc in a small town with alot of diversity amoung students alot of different ages not all high school aged strong academics great school overall.
Walters state is a school allowing crucial one on one time with instructors and a small class size allowing an easy adjustment from high school.
Start Your Review of Walters State Community College
While Walters State was a fairly nice school, it had its drawbacks. Many of my credits did NOT transfer to my next school. Bot to mention it took them over a send out my transcripts. On the plus side, the teachers were always willing to work with you, and it had a lot of classes to choose from. I would not consider it as my first choice, but if you are tight on money and want to cut costs, Walters State isn't a bad option.
The learning experience is very relaxed. The A's given here are handed out rather. You'll even see students who makes C's and D's graduate with honors on the basis that they completed some menial task.
I really like how the campus is set up on a smaller scale and works on a closer range with the students. Every time that I have been there, everyone is willing to help out. My professor to be, is great in responding to my all my questions. The staff of the school is very friendly above and beyond. I wish they had more a variety of sports for the students. The locations of the campuses are perfect. The campuses are very clean and neat. Very well maintained. I am glad that I have been introduced to such a wonderful campus and people that take time in me. They value their students.
I liked having a cheaper option for school at first, but I don’t really think it’s worth it so now I gotta transfer to another, better college with no money.
I highly recommend this community college. The professors are are great to work with and go out of their way to help students in understanding the course work. And most of all, the tuition cost is relatively low.
Walters State has professors that want to see you succeed as a student and care about their students on a professional level.
The environment here at Walters State Community College is very welcoming. The professors and faculty are always offering smiling faces, and they make students feel free to ask any questions. The campus is always super clean with freshly cut grass. Around the campus, there are emergency buttons to make sure the students feel more comfortable when walking around campus.
I like the professors and the school staff the most. The professors and school staff are nice and really helpfull.
First time student. This is my first semester at Walters State and I absolutely love it. All the professors that I have this semester are wonderful! The student life is also great!
The professors truly want you to succeed. The campus is wonderful. The small sized classes allow more one on one time if you need help.
My overall experience at Walter State has been good. I have taken classes online and in the classroom; both experiences have been great. I really loved how helpful the professors were. I felt like classes were manageable and easy to understand.
I like the Professors, those that kept pushing me, telling me that I can achieve it. Office hours he would listen and hear me out about what I needed help with. Most of all that if you’re having trouble and you come to the professor, you basically made their day as a teacher.
The smaller class sizes affords the instructors more time to each student, allowing the instructors to help students who are having trouble with the material in class.
Like it because a little college. EveryThing is on the computer. So they need to help people on that. Like me over 40 n not to compute savey.
Start Your Review of Walters State Community College
I love Walters State because they have small classes, nice professors, and people that hold the same values as you. I love that in some classes there were more than 15 of us but I really liked it when there was only 12-15 of us in a class because we got to get to know each other really well. Every person that I have talked to at WS has been helpful and knowledgeable about whatever information they were giving. The professors I have had so far have made my college experience great. I have made so many new friends from WS that have the same interested or values in life as me and not everywhere do you get that. Walters State has amazing potential that people need to wake up and admire.
My experience has been excellent the staff and instructors are very helpful. So far I have been taking online classes I am a part time student. I am taking a sociology class right now and it has been very interested the instructor has been very excellent on explaining things and answering question. My advisers are very helpful with the classes that I need some are more helpful than others.
I loved the accessibility of the college. Everything on campus is easy to walk to, and there are multiple areas for students to relax and socialize between classes.