Walsh University Reviews

When went to transfer took almost a semester to get my out of the system. I would recommend the school but not if you plan to transfer.
I am going into my second year at Walsh University. I love the campus and the people. The small class sizes make it easier to make the transition from highschool to college and if you put forth a little effort you will be able to use your professors as references later on. Choosing Walsh University was the best decision for both my academic and athletic career.
Walsh is a college where the professors are truly invested in their students and in helping them to reach their full potential. They challenge the students to serve locally and beyond and to think critically.
Start Your Review of Walsh University
I was a poor kid going to a rich college and I never felt left out. It was such a valuable experience for me. I learned so much and since graduation have gotten a great job and am doing very well. I loved being there and made great friends that I will have the rest of my life.
At first I saw an email inviting me to explore college options on Walsh university. I gathered my stuff and applied to Walsh. Very soon i was admitted and earned a partial scholarship, Since then i seriously started to explore that college and It's really an awesome place to go for a highly qualified education, not to mention a better location that fits the interactive studying environment. I can't wait to attend by fall, as soon as I get a fund for my education.
Honestly, I was not impressed with Walsh and transferred to a different college. If you are Catholic or an athlete, you will love this school. I am neither, so scholarships are pretty much impossible to get. I am a 4.0 student and I did volunteer work and other activities, but because I am not an athlete or Catholic, scholarships were not in my favor. Also, I was a commuter student and found it difficult to find much to do on campus. When there were events, they always scheduled them at the same time of day, so if you have a class during 12:30-1:30, you were out of luck. Academically, professors were pretty good (some better than others) but nothing super spectacular that made it worth my money. If I am paying this much for a school, I better be getting good academics and feeling included on campus. I never truly felt happy here, but I know some people love this campus and it's their home.Honestly, this campus may serve you well, but for me I have been much happier since transferring.
Very friendly environment and caters to both the academic and scholarly environment . I would expand cafeteria hours especially on weekends.
Walsh University is by far one of the best Universities in Ohio. The staff and students are super amazing, nice, smart, and understanding. The programs are so good and the success rates are very high. Also, campus itself is also absolutely gorgeous all year round and i honestly could not have chosen a better college to go to.
My experience attending Walsh university has been absolutely amazing. I have met extremely nice people who have impacted my life substantially. Not only are the students a great feature but the faculty. The faculty here at Walsh are exceptional professors. They work with each student to make them the best that they can be. One thing that I did not like about Walsh was the hours of the dining services. One thing I love about Walsh is that it is close to just about everything you could need and you don't really need a car on campus. A couple things I notice at Walsh that I don't really see on other college campuses are the large amount of diverse students. It is great to have this diversity because it gives you a chance to learn about others lives while they experience yours.
The professors here are excellent, caring, and take time out of their day to talk to you and invest in your life. Most of the activity on campus are religious or service oriented, but there are other groups and ways to get involved if you are non-religious. They have great study abroad and global learning programs. I love it here.
So far I love this university. I feel challenged yet also supported. The professors truly care about their students and provide thorough lectures. The single downfall here is the food which lacks in variety and is inconsistent in quality. Overall, I would recommend Walsh as a second home and place of education for anyone who loves a small, caring, Catholic atmosphere.
Its great! I also see campus security driving around. You can even call security and have them walk you to your car at night.
The are very good with job placement. I have a friend that I work with that they placed him in an internship that he loves.
I do not live on campus but I know that campus life is great! Quiet dorms and a calm campus to focus.
There really isnt much of a crazy greek life which I prefer. This school is very academically focused.
I am not very up to date on them but I always see them practicing when I go to class.
I love Walsh. It is a very good school, clean and dedicated to their students. I am very happy with my choice to attend here. All of the professors have a knowledge base that never seizes to amaze me.
Start Your Review of Walsh University
Campus police are very helpful
Career center is very helpful
Student involvement could be better but is okay.