Founded in 1974 as The Restaurant School, Walnut Hill College is one of Philadelphia’s first colleges to focus on excellence in hospitality education. We prepare our students for the real world by combining classroom teaching with hands-on training in our award-winning restaurants, which are open to the public. Of course, the training we offer doesn’t just happen on campus. Our students live and learn in the heart of University City, Philadelphia, home to one of the largest student populations in America. With a bustling environment of restaurants and hotels right in our backyard, our students have incredible access to top-notch internships and jobs. And well beyond Philadelphia, our students go on tuition-paid travel adventures around the world! Trips to France, England, Florida, and the Bahamas are the highlight of our programs. By studying the industry both locally and globally, students from Walnut Hill College can expand their knowledge and thrive wherever their careers take them.
Walnut Hill College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.7 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.7 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.7 responses
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey