Walla Walla Community College Reviews

It's a great school to attend if ur going to do a 2 yr AA or transfer for your Bachelor's Degree. I was there for a year and the teachers are great!!! People in the school are kind and courteous.
This is a good college, every student who wants to go to 2 year college should go in that college. It has a lot of majors.
The online courses I have taken are very easy and straight forward.
Review Walla Walla Community College
My advisor has done a really great job at making sure that my credits are transferable.
Most of my professors did a good job at what they were teaching.
They try to have a lot of career days and invite a lot of other schools to come talk to the students.
The teachers that teach the classes for me degree are engaging and passionate.
My school has very passionate teachers that really care about their student's success.
At another school, in another state, I heard many stories of fellow students having to retake classes. I could not WWCC accepted classes I had taken over 30 years ago. Super easy to work with.
My instructor responded quickly and I always felt connected to the instructor. She made the experience feel like I was in a classroom. With the discussion boards, we got to know other students, despite not meeting face-to-face.
The TRiO program is what I am most familiar with and they do an outstanding job of preparing one for transfer. I am in the Nursing Program, with is a transfer degree and set up so only one more year at a four-year university yields a BSN. The TRiO program does numerous site visits in addition to other preparation to prevent failing. This school is vested in each student's success.
On-line, classroom, or hybrid choices are available. The range of courses is incredibly varied.
The reputation of this school is an asset, but additionally, the staff, faculty, and programs are conducive to transitioning immediately to employment (after course completion).
Top rated nursing program in a top rated college.
I love this friendly and helpful, #1 rated two-year school. The area is beautiful, plus the faculty and staff could not be more accommodating.
Very flexible. Classes offered multiple times a day and week.
You just have to be motivated and use the internet as a resource. Go beyond the online system. Watch youtube videos, take physical notes, read articles. You are essentially teaching yourself, but the courses have been great and manageable regardless. Mostly discussions and quizzes. Links to youtube vids.
Review Walla Walla Community College
Classes are so flexible. Most classes are offered at night, in the morning, online, or hybrid (in class or online, you can do both). I was able to keep my part time job as well as sleep in by scheduling my classes later in the morning.

Depending on your degree, you have a WIDE array or courses to take. You can even suggest one and if enough students want to take it, it will happen. I've taken classes in every variety; dance, art, math, science. All wonderful and passionate instructors. Great theatre program too.
I'm just getting a transfer degree. Staff is very willing to give ideas and help direct you into potential career areas, as well as other colleges. It's up to you what you do though.
I've brought my class experience well beyond the classroom. I learned how to converse, create art, salsa dance, calculate numbers. The classroom environment here really helped me develop a confident voice and I quickly got into the Honors program and am able to be surrounded by other students who love learning.