Walden University Reviews

2,824 reviews
My online experience was exciting and creative so far and I look forward to continuing my education endeavors with Walden's PHD program. I want to give credit to the caring professors that provide a comfortable space for the diverse community that Walden serves.
My online experience with Walden University was expiring and personal. Walden University provides structured learning for all subjects by skilled professors. The advisors are able to navigate the students to the proper destination of study, while providing the academic support necessary. Walden is the oldest online University and provides accredited courses for any profession. During the semester the professor was available to answer all my questions giving me the insight about the assignments. I look forward to my next semester at Walden University as a graduate student of social work studies. I should be graduating 2021 spring semester and look forward to start my PHD courses in the fall. I would like the choice of contacting my professor by video, phone, email, and texting according to the situation. Reaching for success is possible with the motivation, dedication, and guidance that Walden University provides with every stride.
The online blackboard is very easy to use and comes with a calendar to make sure that I never miss assignments. The teachers are great, and the information is organized in such a way that learning it all online flows very smoothly. The feedback on assignments is excellent, and I feel that I have really improved both academically and professionally thanks to Walden University.
Start Your Review of Walden University
The application process is easy, and I had an amazing academic advisor to walk me through the whole thing! Walden University is accredited by the CCNE, and has an absolutely amazing RN-BSN program! Their staff are incredibly friendly and very knowledgeable. The teachers are fantastic, respond quickly to questions, and really helped to take my higher education to the next level!
Misleading and difficult to navigate. The program offerings are not clear. I was accepted to a program, only to find out that the program is not accredited as reported by the university.
Admissions required several complex and inconvenient steps.
University offers two levels of online courses. Either highly tedious and involved or you're completely on your own. The prospective course loads were overwhelming.
Classes are well formatted. Instructors are knowledgeable and helpful. The 6 weeks classes are not easy but worth the effort. Classes are structured well.
Classes are well formatted. Instructors are knowledgeable and helpful. The 6weeks classes are not easy but worth the effort.
The technology available, as well as the teachers providing the lesson, are all really good. I feel confident in what I am learning. I enjoy the ability to get back to school and finally earn my degree.
I have been able to take the classes I need with knowledgable professors. They are also easily accessible for questions and comments.
My online experience has been exceptional. The coursework has completely met all course objectives. The online course format is easy to navigate and there is no mandatory login times making it perfect for full-time employees and single moms like myself. I was undecided on career path and they were very helpful and supportive when I chose a pathway and when I decided to change my speciality. They made the transition seamless. I could not have asked for a better experience into graduate school.
Walden University has a wide variety of programs that would suit any students career interest. They offer students both on campus and online classes which offer students the availability and the flexibility to work their education needs into any life situation. I found the cost of their programs to be similar among other universities. What I have found to be better at Walden University than other schools I have went to is the support system and networking opportunities they have available to all students.
This review is for Walden’s Tempo program. I haven’t finished yet, so it’s a little hard to give a thorough review. However, I don’t think I’d choose this school again. The enrollment process was frustrating. Through both enrollment and coursework, Advisors feel more like babysitters that continually call to “check on you” and point out far you have or have not progressed. It’s a bizarre feature for a program aimed at working professionals and one is not allowed to forgo the calls. I’ve also been mislead multiple times about expectations and requirements of the program.

The grand majority of learning is done by reading text books and journals and the couple times I’ve asked a professor for clarification, they weren’t able to provide it. I wish there were more videos or interactive ways to learn, as they are very few and far between. I’m glad to be earning my degree, but do not feel the quality of the education warrants the price.

Customer Service reps are always active and responsive in a prompt manner. Updates are always accurate with calendar events as well as grading. Professors and colleagues uphold ethics and standards expected from a recognized college. I would definitely recommend it to friends and relatives.
I am about to finish my Masters degree in Public Administration (general) with two more semesters left. From day one, I connect with virtual advisors and professors confidently and I knew I would have no problem completing my degree. So far, I'm grateful I decided Walden University for my MPA. Classes, professors and colleagues are great. Ethics and standards in terms of responses and feedback are always upheld. Truly appreciate it. I would definitely recommend Walden Uni to friends and relatives.
Great lecturers who facilitate and encourage a learning process and encourage growth both personal and professional.
Start Your Review of Walden University
Walden provides resources to allow for a positive learning experience. Students can access the different centers for help. Additionally, the lecturers are accommodating and professional.
My experience has been great. It was easy to enroll, easy to speak with advisors, and easy to set up financial aid.
Classes are easy to navigate. All resources are easy to find on the website. Assignments are easy to turn in.