Wake Technical Community College Reviews

I went to the wake tech community college in the RTP the facilities are new and clean. The professors are nice and give reasonable amount of work for freshman. As far as job growth and oppunrinties they offer a lot of free programs to students to go to career fairs for technology and engineering, however when it comes to research in my case I have a hard time connecting with professors who can connect with research facilities.
Financial aid is hit or miss. Only one person in the entire heath science campus actually took the time to streamline my file and help things move along quicker after multiple visits to fix issues. The advisors are fantastic and the faculty/staff are good at what they do. I will say that the Nursing program is not very transparent and leaves a lot to be desired in that arena. The content is great though.
I have attended Wake tech for 2 semesters now and I have found that it does not compare to any technical or community colleges in the surrounding counties. The facilities and modernized and clean, the staff are very helpful and the overall organization of the school is great. The diversity of the school is shocking to me, I have met people from all walks of life from all around the world here. overall this is a great school and the education here is well worth and equal to if not better than that of an expensive four year university
Start Your Review of Wake Technical Community College
I take wake tech courses now in high school and they are very flexible and helpful. I have not had a problem with them so far and they meet all my needs and concerns.
WTCC is very helpful. The staff is aim to the goal that you can gain the ability to join the work force that link up with your AA degree down the road when you complete. They are patient, warm & nice to help you. They work with you if financially you can just afford for a certificate or diploma so you can get to a solid point. That way you can work and do school in the same time. I've seen many people work their schedule out from Wake Tech, including myself.
Great variety of online and on campus classes. Lot of good programs for high school and college students.
its cool i like the campus. its nice, i like it its nice i to job vice from the gray garage in your france.
I can’t think of a better community college to have obtained my Associates Degree before transferring to a university. Wake tech helped prepare me for the rest of my college experience and build life skills that have been useful in my career.
I took a tour and I loved it! I want to study for the first two years at wake tech community college to become a RN and then a BSN
It’s a place where you like to be in, it has this beautiful contact with nature, there are trees all around and that makes a really enjoyable environment.
I would like to change the parking lot area, there isn’t enough parking lots for all the students and it makes it really hard to find a spot but overall this college offers a nice and comfortable environment.
I love how affordable classes are, The campus is small and easy to communicate with instructors. The instructors usually have reasonable workload throughout the semester even when around midterm and finals week. The food trucks that arrive are overpriced but the quality rather good.
Has a lot of courses/degrees to choose from. Very helpful and great resources with tools needed to complete/understanding assignments.
Wake Technical Community College is an excellent school and college experience. The teachers and staff truly care about the success of the students. There are many options for career paths and unlimited opportunities for help if you need it.
I am a student that goes to multiple campuses. I attend at the Western Wake as well as the Southern Wake. I personally love the experiences I've had at Western more than the Southern Campus. At the Western location, it feels like it is more private and that the teacher can focus more on the students individually. Almost all the professors I have had are all excellent. I don't think I've failed a single class on that campus.
Wake Tech offers a variety of options to fit your lifestyle. The teachers are very knowledgeable and helpful. They want to see you succeed.
Attending college is a great experience for any young person and I am so glad that I chose the opportunity to attend Wake Tech my first year because it has taught me a lot including self worth and just being able to learn and grow as a person. I have had many barriers and obstacles in my path, but I managed to overcome them and I have grown so much since high school days into a confident and strong young women.
Wake Technical Community College is a great school to start out at if you do not know what you would like to do.
Start Your Review of Wake Technical Community College
It’s an amazing school. So many opportunities and help around the school. The teachers and students there are friendly and helpful.
I have loved my experience at Wake Tech so far because I have achieved a lot in the last 2 years. I was able to take all of the courses I could've wished for, I received so much support and had really great professors.
I like the fact that they have different campuses that you can attend, but the professors don't seem to care much for the students. I've gone whole semesters talking to my professors and only few of them cared to learn my name. Keep in mind that they have classes of no more than maybe thirty people. I've sat in on classes at other universities where the professors knew the names of the students in classes with over fifty people in them. I wish they would fix their problem with the Precalculus classes being so hard. It seems very common for students to drop within their first time in the class. Other than that, it is community college. Atleast my financial aid can cover it. I just wish the staff cared a little more.