Wake Forest University is ...
NCAA Division I-FBS
Atlantic Coast Conference
Wake Forest University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.44 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.61 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.63 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.24 responses
Wake Forest University Reviews
Since Wake Forest is such a small university, the number of students in each classes are roughly 15 students. College is not easy, especially attending a private university. Since the class sizes are not large, I am guaranteed that I will get any help I need from my professors. I'm not just a number in their classrooms. Professors actually get to know your name, they grab coffee with you, and at times invite you to dinners with their families. The professors at Wake Forest University are amazing!
It is an amazing place! A school with big D1 spirit yet small school intimate education. On top of this, the campus is gorgeous with all four season and an excellent environment to spend four years of your life at.
WFU is an excellent university with an active Greek life. The facilities and dorms are state of the art, clean and comfortable. On campus food is good and includes cafeterias, cafes and coffee shops. Student life is academically oriented but a large percent of students are active in the Greek system. Diversity is not that great. Religious affiliations and ability to attend a particular faith service are varied and well developed.