Wake Forest University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.44 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.39 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.39 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.61 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.63 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 25 responsesReport
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.24 responses
Wake Forest University Reviews
The worst part of my 4 years at Wake Forest was graduating and having to leave! As a Northern that transplanted herself to the South, I couldn't have asked for a kinder, safer, or more welcoming environment. I made the best of friends and was provided with many opportunities for class selection, extracurriculars, and study abroad. Now as an alumni, I would like to see Wake Forest put a little more effort into promoting career planning and skills for all majors and especially those in STEM subjects that might not know what the possibilities are.
Since Wake Forest is such a small university, the number of students in each classes are roughly 15 students. College is not easy, especially attending a private university. Since the class sizes are not large, I am guaranteed that I will get any help I need from my professors. I'm not just a number in their classrooms. Professors actually get to know your name, they grab coffee with you, and at times invite you to dinners with their families. The professors at Wake Forest University are amazing!
Wake Forest is a collaborative and supportive environment. Class sizes are small, so participation and preparation are a must. Professors are available and willing to help as long as you reach out. Wake offers a variety of majors and minors and even has an innovation quarter downtown that houses the new engineering dept. Wake does have a very prominent greek life that brings more harm than good to the social life here; however, administration has been cracking down on societies. Wake's Office of Professional and Career development is relatively helpful, although I recommend using the resume templates provided to business school students. The office offers a number of stipends to support students taking on unpaid internships. There are lots of on-campus events and traditions as well for students to take part of, such as lighting of the quad, Wake 'N Shake, Project Pumpkin, and Shag on the Mag. All these events provide lots of involvement and leadership opportunities for students.