Wagner College Reviews

Highly recommend this school to people interested in theatre or nursing/Physician Assistant. The campus is old and has things about it that can be triggering but I've had a pretty solid experience so far.
The overall learning environment is great and for the most part there are no problems with classes or professors. The campus is small and beautiful, however the dorms are less than stellar. Additionally, the food has a lot of room for improvement.
I am in the Theater and Speech department , majoring in Musical Theater Performance. Wagner College's acting, vocal and dance training is staffed by former professionals in each of those areas including actors who have won Tony Awards or been in original Broadway productions which have won Tony Awards. I was excited to be accepted to the program and am EXTREMELY pleased with the instruction I have received while here. It is a shame the college does not do more to publicly highlight those who have gone on to be successful in the theater or theater arts because there are many!
Start Your Review of Wagner College
Overall, I am happy with my decision. Most professors are caring and helpful. There are many internships available. Some offices and staff are helpful, such as CACE. Financial aid and student account offices are useless and rude. The registrar office is also incompetent, constantly losing my papers. The meals are pricey for the quality of food. The hawk's nest is a great option. The Starbucks associates, for the most part, are courteous, kind, and almost always get my order 100% correct. I was on campus for part of the summer taking classes and the worker there most often in July was extremely friendly, always getting my crazy orders right. During the regular semesters, it can get a little hectic though when some of the workers at starbucks constantly talk to the students while there are 20 people on line. The managers and supervisors in the business office are rude and do not help much.
Overall, I genuinely enjoy attending Wagner College. It is a liberal arts school, so there are a series of required courses to take in order to graduate. This may be overwhelming or unappealing at times, however, many of those extra curricular courses are interesting. The students I share my classes with hold a variety of personalities and the friendships I have made are very enjoyable.
Wagner College is a great college campus that challenges students academically and encourages students to be civically engaged. The liberal arts educations allows you to open your mind and learn about different fields outside of your major. It is very welcoming and incredibly beautiful.
At Wagner College, you get a mix of a beautiful campus and wonderful professors. Small class sizes allow for a personalized experience. You will be full prepared for a successful future. With a combination of extracurriculars, you will never be bored at Wagner.
I loved my experience at Wagner College so far as a freshman. My learning community really help my decision to major in chemistry. I enjoy living on Campus, I find that there is a lot to do even on weekend. I take advantage of heading into Manhattan and love being so close to the city every day. I really like my professors and know that I made the right choice on being a Wagner Student!
Wagner College is an incredible school. I could not be more impressed by the professors and staff. The classes are small and everyone on the campus is there to help you. I could not think of going to school anywhere else. The best part of Wagner is how close you are to NYC. It is only a short ferry ride away and the opportunities are endless. The internships you can receive are amazing. Wagner is also extremely safe. I have never felt uncomfortable on the campus. Everyone is like a family at Wagner which makes you feel right at home! Overall, I have had a wonderful experience at Wagner and would recommend this school to anyone considering it.
I love the experience of being so close to the city. I wish they had better food options and the new suites were a little larger.
My experience at Wagner was great. I enjoyed everything on campus expect the freshmen dorms they were pretty small and I'm not a fan of co-ed dorms
I have only had one bad experience with a professor at Wagner. They are all passionate about their courses, and it inspires me to learn and stay focused in class.
The career center wants nothing more than to see all of its students succeed and find internships and work after they graduate.
Safety on campus is a top priority for campus officials, and campus security is always on guard and patrolling campus.
I don't live on campus, but I have heard plenty of horror stories from friends and classmates.
I am not part of Greek life, and don't really have anything against the guys and gals who are part of it. They all seem kind and united, and I respect that.
Athletics are a massive part of campus life, especially during the Fall semester. Football is incredibly popular, and the school spirit is out of this world.
Start Your Review of Wagner College
I'm a commuter student who doesn't spend much time on campus, but when I am there I truly enjoy myself. It is a warm environment with amazing professors and friendly students. Wagner College is my home away from home, as cheesy as it sounds, and I wouldn't see myself at any other school.
The professors are all extremely talented professionals who have the best interest of the students in mind.
Wagner is rated top 3 in the nation for my major, so exciting!!!