Wagner College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Lutheran
NCAA Division I-A
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.45 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.45 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.45 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
What one word or phrase best describes the typical student at this school?
Based on 24 responsesReport
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.49 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.53 responses
What one word or phrase best describes your school?
Based on 21 responsesReport
After Wagner College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.27 responses
Wagner College Reviews
Review Wagner College
Wagner College is an incredible school. I could not be more impressed by the professors and staff. The classes are small and everyone on the campus is there to help you. I could not think of going to school anywhere else. The best part of Wagner is how close you are to NYC. It is only a short ferry ride away and the opportunities are endless. The internships you can receive are amazing. Wagner is also extremely safe. I have never felt uncomfortable on the campus. Everyone is like a family at Wagner which makes you feel right at home! Overall, I have had a wonderful experience at Wagner and would recommend this school to anyone considering it.
I loved my experience at Wagner College so far as a freshman. My learning community really help my decision to major in chemistry. I enjoy living on Campus, I find that there is a lot to do even on weekend. I take advantage of heading into Manhattan and love being so close to the city every day. I really like my professors and know that I made the right choice on being a Wagner Student!
My overall experience at Wagner College has been fantastic! I have worked hard, joined clubs, and forged many great friendships. I love the convenience of the school and I do not regret anything. I look forward to another three great years at the school and would recommend this college to my younger siblings and friends.