Wade College Reviews

I received my AA Degree in Fashion Merchandising and Design in 2004. I loved every minute of it! Although I did think students work form El Centro Dallas was better than ours (I feel like they had very very good instructors) there were advantages to going to Wade. At the time anyway it was inside the Apparel Mart and we were able to attend markets and work them. I'm not sure if you can now. but Wade got me my dream job before graduation. Miss Wade was the one who pushed me to go on the interview. My experience might not be typical but it was great!
im not sure what they are if any
its great we have to create a portfolio and present it so there is always someone to help with your goals and there are lots of volunteer possibilities to work different shows
Start Your Review of Wade College
no problems to date and the staff try to assist students when there is a problem
multiple sewing machines computer labs and a virtual library as well as books on campus
they do not offer online courses
come as you are creative flow free type of people
i really enjoy attending school on this campus
Their library is smaller than a bedroom in a one bed room apartment.
the resources are good library, computer lab, fashion lad and design lab, but i wish we had more activities to do.
My school has a career program that helps you get experienced while your in school, company and designers communicate with the school offering temp jobs, internship,volunteer work, and full time jobs to students in the same field as their company to gain experience.
wade college is a great school they have plenty of computers and programs to help you with any project, printing is great it always working and makes it easy to work on your homework at school.
The financial advisor is very helpful and friendly. Very informative on any questions one may have
You can either select day or night class schedules. Everything is pre selected for you so it's somewhat easy
Friendly but because of the campus and no housing its hard to have a good connection with students.
I paid more then I planned on paying. Questions were still unanswered about my payments. But the first help was alot of help.
Job and Volunteer Prospects – There are lots of prospects for jobs in a wide range of areas, but if you are looking for volunteer or internship opportunities they are a little more difficult to find. You have to have direct contact with the career services office to get the inside scoop. This is ok, but time consuming.
Start Your Review of Wade College
Because of the time crunch the school purchases and assembles all the books and extra supplies for all the students. But the cost is high compared to what you can do purchasing some on your own. I wish that this was an opptional additional, where you can get the schools supplies or a list to get your own a few week prior to class starts.
Most Are Full Time Students – The students are very interactive and everyone is always happy to be at the school.
It's a Career College! After all the experience and internships available/given to students of Wade the majority of students have job offers before they even graduate! And as if that wasn't enough they continue to help any Alumni search and obtain jobs after they graduated, even 10 or 20 years after!