Wabash Valley College Reviews

Wabash Valley College is an affordable way to start your journey into higher learning. Not only is it affordable, but it is truly a school that pushes quality education onto its students. With loads of classes, on campus and online, WVC is sure to have something that can help you progress in your academic career. The majority of classes have fewer than twenty students, which means teachers can interact more on an individual level. I highly recommend Wabash Valley college to anyone who wishes to continue their education, whether you’re a recent high school graduate, a parent looking to go back to school, or anything in between WVC has a place for you.
Wabash Valley College is a good college to be experiencing at. The classes are great and so are the professors. Everyone on campus is nice to you. Even though the town is small but the people are really great.
I really have enjoyed all of my expierences at Wabash Valley College. I have grown so much over my time there. Being involved in Student Senate has helped my come out of my shell. I love that it is a small school, close to home.
Start Your Review of Wabash Valley College
Schedule and actual classes are very accommodating.
Tech support a little slow but gets the job done.
Courses designed to excel at your chosen careers!!
Extremely career oriented!! Designed to succeed!!
I thought I knew a lot but I learned much more!!
Excellent teachers have made experience exceptional!
I want to go into something art related. Unfortunately, there are not many cases for it. I can take me general's, but I have to transfer.
I am doing my general's until I know what I want my career to be. You have to work for good grades but it's not too hard. The only curriculum I'm in is player's guild. They have clubs for everyone though. People who work at the college are all very nice and help with any questions you may have. I have an internship at the college as well. It it's the best job I have ever had. I have learned Sri much in such a short amount of time. I only work 12 hours a week so I still have time to work on my schooling.
Getting everything started for a new semester is not as hard as I expected. Supervisors are very helpful in getting things set up and answering any questions you have. Professors help you in classes when you need it and work with you when you have to miss a class as long as to don't take advantage of it.
entrada and desire to learn is a little confusing. I have not taken any online classes so I can't help with that.
I have not had any problems with professors. If I need help, it is easy to find. Courses are all nice but having more art courses would be nice. Enough courses to find some you are interested in. Classes are a good small size so you can have more 1 on 1 with professors.
I wish that there were more art programs. Other than that, I am happy
I start in a few days. The staff so far are all very helpful and caring. I feel assured that if I need help, I can get it with ease.
Great classes/teachers, access to gym, pool & library... staff willing to go the extra mile to help you... excellent athletic teams
Start Your Review of Wabash Valley College
I just love the people that go there and the staff
They are all great and wonderful
They help you out and check up on you. It is great