Wabash College Reviews

Wabash is a great school for men looking to better themselves and pursue their goals. The dedication Wabash has to its students and vice versa is well built over the decades.
Wabash College is a very challenging school to attend but the work is well worth the reward! The professors are extremely inviting, the atmosphere is uniquely exciting, and you will be a better man when you leave. Not to mention, 98% of students here have a job or are enrolled in a graduate program at the end of their four years here.
Wabash is one of the last all-men's colleges in the country. But the lasting quality of its educational experience allows its graduates to compete with and out-perform top graduates of the Ivies and similarly ranked schools. The major difference is that our students don't typically come in with high grades and board scores, but boy do they ever leave with an education. As a result, Wabash is arguably the greatest value-added institution of higher education in the country.
Start Your Review of Wabash College
Wabash is such a wonderful experience to me so far.
The college is doing their best to provide students with the most excellent academic quality.
However, that is not the only thing about Wabash.
They're also focus on developing you as a well-rounded person with many skills that you can learn from all the clubs, activities, classes,etc. that you participate.
The tradition of the college is also one of the most compelling factor. There're a lot of things that I can name them all. But you're see when you get in.
Overall, Wabash is a college that stands out in a bunch of Liberal Arts College nowadays
Wabash, our career services, and our alumni network are second to none. There are constantly opportunities for students to improve resumes and find job/internship opportunities.
My professors have been very knowledgeable of their courses and do an excellent job explaining course concepts.
Mr. Woods does an excellent job maintaining campus security.
Greek life at Wabash is pretty active. With 9 fraternities on campus it makes it relatively easy to join one if you'd like to. If you try to live at one house and they feel you are not a good fit for their house, they will talk to other houses to find you a house that fits you best.
Many students are involved and play sports. Sports is what attracts many men to Wabash but it is the academic piece that keeps them there. The fan support is decent for small college athletics, but this is coming from a kid who played high school basketball in Indiana where I played in front of 1,200+ fans on any given night. The school spirit is incredible, especially any time we host NCAA tournament games or play our rival school Depauw.
Wabash College has helped me become my own person. The challenging course work along with playing basketball for the college has been a challenge and a blessing. I have learned how to manage time and stick to a schedule. Wabash is unique because it is one of three all male institutions in the country. The level of tradition that is at Wabash is second to none as any alumnus will tell you. Our alumni network is all over the world and every single alumnus of Wabash is willing to help the next generation of Wabash men achieve our career goals. If I had to go back and do it again I would choose Wabash every single time. It is the best decision I have ever made.
Its good especially the new dorms we just got. They are nice and very spacious. I really enjoy the housing options at Wabash College.
Its very big about 60 to 40 Greeks vs nongreeks. Some are good but others are extremely annoying.
Athletics are great. At Wabash College we have great Academic and Athletic success. I am part of the Wabash Wrestling team which just recently took 3rd and 4th the past 2 years in the division 3 NCAA championships. We recently got a new wrestling facility that is state of the art one of the best in the country.
Wabash College is a small college that is all about the success of their students. It may be very tough classes, but with the Wabash Always Fights motto, Wabash students push through the difficulties with other students and professors that make it very easy to approach for questions and help.
Campus life is simple. I do not have a car so I remain on campus the entire year and I do not have any issues. People are friendly and talk to you when they see you.
For the school being as small as it is, the fan base is very enthusiastic. Football and basketball are the primary sports, in which Wabash does fairly well. The fans for the football games always fill up the home stands so the atmosphere surrounding sports is very vibrant.
The two main advantages of the school are the:

1) Environment- nothing going on in the town that it is located in so it is very easy to focus

2) All-Male- again, increases the ability to focus; as well as fostering very healthy friendships.
Start Your Review of Wabash College
There are some good bars off campus that are fun. But during the week its all about academics. The weekend is the time for fun, but the week is work. With that being said, there are plenty of opportunities to "de-stress" during the week, just make sure you get your work done or you won't make it here.
Its a small school, but were serious. We're serious about our education, our athletics, our arts, and of course, our party scene. There are a lot of great fraternity parties like FoamComing and Monon Bell. The parties are always on weekends because Wabash student are much too busy with, and serious about, their education. But those weekend parties are a blast!
One of the best educations you can receive. A Wabash education is highly valued across the country, and even the globe. We have exceptional professors, a very challenging curriculum, a heavy workload, and lots of resources to help you succeed!