Wabash College is ...
North Coast Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.10 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.11 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.11 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.12 responses
- of students say almost everything on campus revolved around sports.10 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
Wabash College Reviews
Wabash College is a very challenging school to attend but the work is well worth the reward! The professors are extremely inviting, the atmosphere is uniquely exciting, and you will be a better man when you leave. Not to mention, 98% of students here have a job or are enrolled in a graduate program at the end of their four years here.
Its a small school, but were serious. We're serious about our education, our athletics, our arts, and of course, our party scene. There are a lot of great fraternity parties like FoamComing and Monon Bell. The parties are always on weekends because Wabash student are much too busy with, and serious about, their education. But those weekend parties are a blast!
Wabash is one of the last all-men's colleges in the country. But the lasting quality of its educational experience allows its graduates to compete with and out-perform top graduates of the Ivies and similarly ranked schools. The major difference is that our students don't typically come in with high grades and board scores, but boy do they ever leave with an education. As a result, Wabash is arguably the greatest value-added institution of higher education in the country.