Voorhees College Reviews

My first year with voorhess college was okay .. I feel like it would be better if we had more activities
When I first got to Voorhees , it was not what I expected. I thought it was way more to the school . When you get there you’ll realize that your in a country area with very little variety. For the first couple of weeks , it was hard trying to get use to my new life really . After way I got the hang of things and started going out and doing activities. I started to meet new people although it wasn’t a very huge number of people, which makes it way easier to really get to know People. The classroom is a small number of students, but in my opinion I feel as though tvats a better way to learn and really connect with your professors. The professors actually take their time and get to know their students. After all I realize I love the school that I’m at , probably would’ve been a different story of I left to go to a bigger or so call better school .
Voorhees College is a very Wonderful school that i would recommend plenty students to enroll in. The college is experience is so wonderful
Start Your Review of Voorhees College
Voorhees College is very family oriented. The staff and students all are eager to help one another. My freshman experience has been awesome. Voorhees has taught me how to manage my time and my finances. The small class is what I love. You are able to get more personable with the professors. Only thing I would love to see changed is the food in the cafeteria. We need a more variety and less repetition.
First, my experience in college has given me a chance to sharpen my skills in my field of choice. There have been, and there will continue to be, many opportunities to learn more ways of improving my craft as a result of my time in school, which I am truly thankful for. I had always wanted to know more about psychology since I have found the human mind and how it works and develops very interesting.College is a lot different than high school.The first thing you’ll notice is the workload. In the long-term, I’m looking forward to continued learning. I feel like I have grown and learned a lot recently, but there’s so much I still want to learn and experience. I believe there is a connection between living and learning: if we fail to learn, we aren’t truly living. Therefore, I want to keep learning and challenging myself whenever possible.
Voorhees College is a very good for you as it is a college that focuses on you the individual student. It is in a small town but it will help you focus more on your academics. The staff here will help you out all you have to do is to communicate with them.
Voorhees College is a small college but is a great fit for students because of the one on one we receive with teachers. Our teachers have more of a connection with us because we aren’t in 50-60 student classrooms which allows for better teaching. Our campus is full of life and has a great family feel to it.
Voorhees is a 4 year college that is actually there to help. It is a small college that makes you feel at home. They are very friendly from the students to the faculty and staff. From education to professional to even personal they are willing to give a helping hand. The only thing I would change at Voorhees is the living. The dorms aren't the most up to date ones, but you can get comfortable!
Voorhees College is a great learning environment, fill with high expectations and inviting atmosphere that makes it a good place to study. It has sufficient resources that can help the students achieve their goals and qualified teachers.
One of the best decisions that I've ever made. Coming from Atlanta, "VC" was a new experience for me and the best thing for me. Voorhees was and is an institution that not only nurtured their students but also expected greatness from them. As a first generation college student, I was surrounded by a faculty that truly cared about my well being and pushed me to be a better person. Coming from Atlanta and adjusting to SC was a struggle but it helped me to get involved in and off campus. I took advantage of EVERY opportunity that VC provided and when I graduated I was more than ready for graduate school and the work force. Lifelong friendships and solid foundation in academics and culture you will receive. There is nothing like "the hees".
The dorms is really old. Yoy have to share room
Most non Greeks want to be like Greeks. You get more respect when you are a Greek.
Well Voorhees college have the best teacher and faculty there. They will help you any time or day. I can say I had rough times and good times at this school.
The campus police are always walking/riding around the campus and hall. If you have a problem they are always available to assist you.
The admission staff is very helpful. They will go above and beyond to help you get the information need for enrollment.
Community Base Voluntary: Can Food Drive, Home Shelter

Greeks are housed in dormitory.
What makes my school unique is everyone tries their best to help each other out. The teachers are always available and willing to help you success.
Start Your Review of Voorhees College
One thing i love about my campus is no one judge each other on color religion or anything else. everybody accept each other as they are if there are anyone who judge its not noticeable or they don't show it around others
Drugs are a big no no in our schools. They have a strict policy with drugs if your are caught using or selling drugs you are expelled from the school immediately
I don't really go into the student center but when i do go in there everyone gets along and there's many games and activities and many students prefer to hang there after class or wait in there until there next class