High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.19 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.19 responses
Most Popular Majors
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration13 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management10 Graduates
Child Development7 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies7 Graduates
Business Administration and Management6 Graduates
Homeland Security4 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies2 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.18 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.22 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
Voorhees College Reviews
First, my experience in college has given me a chance to sharpen my skills in my field of choice. There have been, and there will continue to be, many opportunities to learn more ways of improving my craft as a result of my time in school, which I am truly thankful for. I had always wanted to know more about psychology since I have found the human mind and how it works and develops very interesting.College is a lot different than high school.The first thing you’ll notice is the workload. In the long-term, I’m looking forward to continued learning. I feel like I have grown and learned a lot recently, but there’s so much I still want to learn and experience. I believe there is a connection between living and learning: if we fail to learn, we aren’t truly living. Therefore, I want to keep learning and challenging myself whenever possible.
Voorhees is a 4 year college that is actually there to help. It is a small college that makes you feel at home. They are very friendly from the students to the faculty and staff. From education to professional to even personal they are willing to give a helping hand. The only thing I would change at Voorhees is the living. The dorms aren't the most up to date ones, but you can get comfortable!
When I first got to Voorhees , it was not what I expected. I thought it was way more to the school . When you get there you’ll realize that your in a country area with very little variety. For the first couple of weeks , it was hard trying to get use to my new life really . After way I got the hang of things and started going out and doing activities. I started to meet new people although it wasn’t a very huge number of people, which makes it way easier to really get to know People. The classroom is a small number of students, but in my opinion I feel as though tvats a better way to learn and really connect with your professors. The professors actually take their time and get to know their students. After all I realize I love the school that I’m at , probably would’ve been a different story of I left to go to a bigger or so call better school .