Voorhees College is ...
Private not-for-profit, HBCU, Episcopal
NAIA Division I
Association of Independent Institutions
SAT Scores Range
ACT Scores Range
High School GPA
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.16 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.18 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.18 responses
Most Popular Majors
Business Administration and Management17 Graduates
Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration13 Graduates
Child Development6 Graduates
Sport and Fitness Management4 Graduates
Computer and Information Studies3 Graduates
Parks, Recreation and Leisure Studies2 Graduates
African American Studies1 Graduate
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.17 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.21 responses
After Voorhees College
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.7 responses
Voorhees College Reviews
Review Voorhees College
One of the best decisions that I've ever made. Coming from Atlanta, "VC" was a new experience for me and the best thing for me. Voorhees was and is an institution that not only nurtured their students but also expected greatness from them. As a first generation college student, I was surrounded by a faculty that truly cared about my well being and pushed me to be a better person. Coming from Atlanta and adjusting to SC was a struggle but it helped me to get involved in and off campus. I took advantage of EVERY opportunity that VC provided and when I graduated I was more than ready for graduate school and the work force. Lifelong friendships and solid foundation in academics and culture you will receive. There is nothing like "the hees".
Voorhees College is a great learning environment, fill with high expectations and inviting atmosphere that makes it a good place to study. It has sufficient resources that can help the students achieve their goals and qualified teachers.
My school is unique because we all are like family. Its a nice community college and professors are willing to help you at any cause. I would attend my school again because i love the environment, experience, and the people that is there.