Volunteer State Community College Reviews

An amazing College. People are helpful and kind, professors will take the time to help you. All the staff works with you and helps in any way that they can. Campus is great, they have remodeled a ton and it is up to date.
There are some really good professors at this school; however there has been more bad in my experience. The financial aide office also is very poor in their help.
I enjoyed Vol State when I attended school there! It was great because it was close to home but still gave you the college feel! I do wish that it was a four year college but I am ready to come back to take some more courses!
Start Your Review of Volunteer State Community College
It’s a good community college, the teachers are hit and miss and the Advisors and administration are very helpful
Volunteer State Communit College is great for students looking for a smaller, more connected experience with their education and professors. The classes are designed for the best learning experience possible and the professors genuinely care about your education.
I really love the staff at Vol State! I’ve been to other colleges & they just didn’t seem to care about your success as much as they did your money. The professors & advisors are so helpful in making the transition from high school to college, as well as the transition from Vol State to another school very easy & not so overwelming. I feel like Vol state genuinely cares about seeing you succeed, & like other schools, aren’t just concerned about your money.
The staff members are all very friendly and helpful. There are so many resources to ensure your success, such as the learning commons, tutoring, and free calculator rentals. Also, there are plenty of clubs and events on campus for those who want to get involved- it truly enriches the college experience. This is a great place to get a valuable education.
I've had an excellent experience at VolState. The campus is clean and easy to navigate, there's plenty of parking, and the equipment and resources are all up to date.
i enjoy it a lot at vol state. volunteer state isn't a party school and I like that a lot, its very diverse, for the most part, professors and students are friendly, helpful, and kind in all aspects. most teachers are very helpful and on point with their job and teaching students, producing an education in a way that I feel is right. small, local campus, I like it a lot
I think Vol State is a very great community college. It for sure was a great choice to start out here on my part. I think somethings they need to change is making the campus more lively. I feel like I walk to class and then leave right after I don't connect with anything. I would also like if they had more selections of sports or even intermural sports so everyone could get connected.
After 3 semesters at Vol State, with one to graduate with an associates, I am extremely grateful for the opportunities Vol State has given me. Attending Vol State has also given me a large potential for several transfer scholarships. I have taken some extremely easy classes, as well as some extremely hard ones. The main thing I have noticed about the professors and faculty at Vol state is that they all want their students to succeed.
This school has been so great so far. Ive had several amazing courses, and the people have been fantastic. I enjoy having the freedom of being in my home city while being able to attend classes. This school has gone past my expectations for sure.
The professors care and are willing to work with you if need help. The ones I have encountered understand that their class is not your only or most important class. Hard work is mostly rewarded. Good place to start the journey of higher learning.
I had to work really hard to get my degree through Vol State. The courses are challenging, but there is a lot of resources to lean on for students. I wish I would have taken advantage of them sooner and more often. There are a ton great professors, and a few horrible ones. I especially had a horrendous English professor one semester. Overall, I would go here again before hitting a 4 year university to save some cash.
Volunteer State is a great college to step right into. It is very spacious, so chances are you won't hear the people in the class beside you. The professors are alright. I believe they can alway improve.
Vol Sate is a great place to go. The professors truly care and want you to do great. It is small but that's one of the main things I love about it.
VolState is an excellent community college that offers endless educational opportunities. Although the school is relatively small, it is filled with helpful, caring staff and friendly, optimistic students. Go Pioneers!
Start Your Review of Volunteer State Community College
Vol State is great for anyone who is unsure of what career they are wanting. It is a good place to start before transferring to a four year school. I love it at Vol State.
The campus is amazing it is just as big as a university. The variety of food there is endless from healthy to junk that will help you through the day.
Vol state has in theory good programs but it's all about what you put into it. The instructiors seem to just be there for a check and will pass anyone to keep up their ratings.