Viterbo University Reviews

Viterbo is an amazing campus. All of the people are amazing and supportive of ones goals. I t is a great environment to further your education.
Viterbo is in a community that values service and morals. Viterbo doesn't allow you to feel alone. The support given through Viterbo is outstanding.
I was able to connect with many students that had similar interests and backgrounds as I do. The faculty pushes you to be the best you can be and genuinely cares for you.
Start Your Review of Viterbo University
Viterbo University is a great college. It's a smaller campus and that is just one of the reasons why I chose to come here. From the first day I toured the campus, I felt like everyone was welcoming me into their "school" home. I have made many friends and I like all my teachers so far. I can't wait to see what the future holds for me for the next several years.
I am a Social Work major at Viterbo. They are the most amazing four year school a single mother/worker could ever ask for. They provide the flexibility for people to go to school in person or online. They also provide amazing academic advisors that a person could ask for as well. My academic advisor has hugged me, consoled me and also has been there for me every step of the way during my college career are Viterbo.
I LOVED Viterbo! My high school didn't help prepare me for college one bit, but Viterbo professors were always willing to meet with me and assist me. The professors at Viterbo all seem to genuinely care about their students' success.
Viterbo is a very welcoming college. Everyone on campus is super welcoming and they all want to see you exceed.
I love Viterbo due to the positive atmosphere it has. It has great values and principles like service, hospitality, stewardship, integrity, and contemplation. The staff really do care about each individual student and they strive to make a positive difference in students' lives. Everyone is very friendly and accepting of everyone. It's also a safe environment. They have good security. The campus strongly encourages service Saturdays and other service-type mission work. It's a Catholic school and it really lives up to it's religious mission statement.
Viterbo is a great place to attend for graduate school. The classes are scheduled in a way that allows people to work full time and take classes.

The one thing I would change would be making scholarships available for grad students.
Viterbo University is home to me. On campus everyone is so welcoming and kind, and people go out of their way to say "hello" to you. The professors work hard to make sure that you pass your classes, and if you're struggling they help you and give you tips on how you can better succeed. There are so many opportunities available on campus between volunteering and having the chance to study abroad.
The education is amazing for the nursing program, but it is the campus that does not feel like a real college campus. There is a small amount of organizations you can get involved in, sports are barely recognized or attended, we do not have a band or football team, there is no indoor or outdoor track, the weight room is adequate, and the list could go on. I am not the one for partying by any means, but I wish this campus actually felt like the campus I dreamed of going to when I was in high school. I will say that the lunch staff are great people and I appreciate the warm, welcoming faces every day.
This is a great school, where it's like a family. I did not want to get lost in a large university. I did research and they have a excellent nursing program which was one of the reason I chose Viterbo.
I love that Viterbo University is small. All of my professors know me on a personal level and I can feel comfortable going to them about any problem that I may have--inside or outside of the classroom.
As a student at Viterbo University I can honestly say that I feel like a person who matters and not just a number. Viterbo staff and educators truly care about all students and their success!
I really enjoy the smaller campus. As a student, you seek a lot of help in various parts of your life. Here at Viterbo, I have people I can go to for almost anything. My professors really get to know me, which makes for great connections and opportunity!
Even for a small campus, they work really hard to give you stuff to do on the weekends. I wouldn't say I get bored living here.
A good school with a strong history. This school was founded by a group of sisters that are still here.
I am happy that this is the school I am transferring to. So far I am very impressed with the facilities and their general helpful attitude. Throughout the admission process and registration process I have been recognized as an individual. It's all very refreshing.
Start Your Review of Viterbo University
Viterbo has links with all of the nearby hospitals. They do clinicals there. They are also one of the most well known nursing programs in the state and have a large network.
Haven't moved in yet but it seems cleanly. The process to get into a nice suite was not made too difficult.
We do not have the traditional large football team as our main sport. Volleyball and basketball are more important.