Viterbo University Reviews

It was a lot of hard work. I learned a lot. I was prepared to be a good nurse. The education supported the work that I had to do everyday. Theory and clinical was relevant to real life workflow.
Viterbo is a University that excels in providing a culture that allows students to achieve his and her own academic success, while incorporating important Franciscan values in everything that they do.
Viterbo University is a great environment to learn in. The school offers grants and scholarship for students to help pay for tuition. The students have great relationships with professors. Majority of the professors care about the students and will reach out if you seemed off that day in class to make sure you are okay. The school offers free tutoring sessions for the first few semesters. But once you reach junior and senior year, unless you are a nursing student, the tutor sessions kinda stop because those classes are only offered every other year.
Start Your Review of Viterbo University
I love how welcoming Viterbo University is! You can sense the hospitality when you are on campus, and everyone here wants you to succeed. It is a small and home-like feel that makes everyone feel welcome.
Viterbo is an amazing campus. All of the people are amazing and supportive of ones goals. I t is a great environment to further your education.
Viterbo is in a community that values service and morals. Viterbo doesn't allow you to feel alone. The support given through Viterbo is outstanding.
I was able to connect with many students that had similar interests and backgrounds as I do. The faculty pushes you to be the best you can be and genuinely cares for you.
Viterbo University is a great college. It's a smaller campus and that is just one of the reasons why I chose to come here. From the first day I toured the campus, I felt like everyone was welcoming me into their "school" home. I have made many friends and I like all my teachers so far. I can't wait to see what the future holds for me for the next several years.
I am a Social Work major at Viterbo. They are the most amazing four year school a single mother/worker could ever ask for. They provide the flexibility for people to go to school in person or online. They also provide amazing academic advisors that a person could ask for as well. My academic advisor has hugged me, consoled me and also has been there for me every step of the way during my college career are Viterbo.
I LOVED Viterbo! My high school didn't help prepare me for college one bit, but Viterbo professors were always willing to meet with me and assist me. The professors at Viterbo all seem to genuinely care about their students' success.
Viterbo is a very welcoming college. Everyone on campus is super welcoming and they all want to see you exceed.
I love Viterbo due to the positive atmosphere it has. It has great values and principles like service, hospitality, stewardship, integrity, and contemplation. The staff really do care about each individual student and they strive to make a positive difference in students' lives. Everyone is very friendly and accepting of everyone. It's also a safe environment. They have good security. The campus strongly encourages service Saturdays and other service-type mission work. It's a Catholic school and it really lives up to it's religious mission statement.
Viterbo is a great place to attend for graduate school. The classes are scheduled in a way that allows people to work full time and take classes.

The one thing I would change would be making scholarships available for grad students.
Viterbo University is home to me. On campus everyone is so welcoming and kind, and people go out of their way to say "hello" to you. The professors work hard to make sure that you pass your classes, and if you're struggling they help you and give you tips on how you can better succeed. There are so many opportunities available on campus between volunteering and having the chance to study abroad.
The education is amazing for the nursing program, but it is the campus that does not feel like a real college campus. There is a small amount of organizations you can get involved in, sports are barely recognized or attended, we do not have a band or football team, there is no indoor or outdoor track, the weight room is adequate, and the list could go on. I am not the one for partying by any means, but I wish this campus actually felt like the campus I dreamed of going to when I was in high school. I will say that the lunch staff are great people and I appreciate the warm, welcoming faces every day.
This is a great school, where it's like a family. I did not want to get lost in a large university. I did research and they have a excellent nursing program which was one of the reason I chose Viterbo.
I love that Viterbo University is small. All of my professors know me on a personal level and I can feel comfortable going to them about any problem that I may have--inside or outside of the classroom.
Start Your Review of Viterbo University
As a student at Viterbo University I can honestly say that I feel like a person who matters and not just a number. Viterbo staff and educators truly care about all students and their success!
I really enjoy the smaller campus. As a student, you seek a lot of help in various parts of your life. Here at Viterbo, I have people I can go to for almost anything. My professors really get to know me, which makes for great connections and opportunity!
Even for a small campus, they work really hard to give you stuff to do on the weekends. I wouldn't say I get bored living here.
A good school with a strong history. This school was founded by a group of sisters that are still here.