COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Our top priority is maintaining the health and safety of our students, faculty, and staff while continuing to deliver on our mission. We are monitoring the ever-changing COVID-19 public health crisis, and are making daily decisions, some of which may continue to develop and change. We commit to providing you with the most current information possible on this site: Learn More
- Professorsgrade C minus
- Valuegrade D+
- Diversitygrade unavailable
- Safetygrade unavailable
- Student Lifegrade unavailable
- Locationgrade unavailable
Our mission is to provide high-quality, specialized career preparation. That means building programs that get you Day 1 Ready for jobs, day 1 after graduation. That’s all. Classes start every 5 weeks and some programs can be completed in less than a year.
Pursuing your degree online means taking courses on virtually any internet-enabled device, 24/7. If you’re busy managing your work and family life, an online program may be the perfect way to make your next career move.
We’ve created an online environment that delivers all course materials, assignments, and quizzes. And, we’ve made it engaging, with full audio and video support. Whatever your schedule, wherever you are, you’ll have the resources and support you need to learn critical career skills.
Vista College online degrees, diplomas, and certificates are ACCSC-accredited. We hold our programs to the highest standards and routinely evaluate them to maintain leading-edge expectations.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes. 25 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want. 23 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage. 23 responses
Most Popular Majors
- Medical Insurance Billing and Claims102 Graduates
- Office Management69 Graduates
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration30 Graduates
- Medical Secretary16 Graduates
- Healthcare Management10 Graduates
- Paralegal7 Graduates
- Business4 Graduates
- Information Technology2 Graduates
- Computer and Information Systems Security1 Graduate
Associate of Applied Science in IT Support
The BLS projects a 10% growth in the employment of computer support specialists through 2028,* faster than average. You’ll learn to troubleshoot technical difficulties, monitor systems, and collaborate with others. On top of that, the online IT training program includes five general education courses, which provide you with a well-rounded foundation in math, writing, and core critical thinking.
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey