Virginia University of Lynchburg Reviews

Needs to incorporate more Student Activities! School is isolated from community. Administration needs to recruit more people of diverse ethnic backgrounds and cultures to promote unity, humility.
It is a great college to attend and it offers so many opportunities for students to flourish. My aunt, uncle, and father attended this college for undergraduate and graduate school. I basically grew up on campus watching the men’s soccer team while my father would talk to his old professors and colleagues. My love for this school has never wavered. Being able to continue my education within this wonderful institution is a great gift that I will not take for granted.Everything that University of Lynchburg has to offer transcends any other college/university.
I feel that Virginia University of Lynchburg is a great college to attend. The instructors are awesome with their teaching. The campus is small and so are the classes therefore its more of a comfortable learning environment. I would not change anything this is a great college.
Start Your Review of Virginia University of Lynchburg
It’s not really a school, they don’t focus on your major and you have to take the classes they tell you to take. They don’t have clubs or numerous sports they only have football. Something that can be changed is everything really because nothing is right there, I wouldn’t recommend anyone to go there.
Definitely an excellent choice for higher learning. You will stay focused, and be deligent in studies as there are no distractions. Making you nothing short of a Scholar upon graduation.
the school i attend could work on certain things. but i am jus happy to be in school and doing something with my life.
I will start school in the fall at Virginia University of Lynchburg and I ma looking froward to going.
its a old historic African American university. Thats coming up from its bad past
Only two buildings for students but some students lived at motels
its very boring, the school only has about 300 students and only three buildings.
The weather is beautiful all the time and I love the mountains
Some time you can find spot but its not hard to find one at all
They have great dorm rooms with a lot of great things to do if you really look at it and everybody get along and seems so cool
If a student want to eat off campus whether it's breakfast or lunch they should try Georgia's Subs & Deli, this is great place to grab a quick bite
or, the Osaka Japanese Express if they like Japanese food. these are two great spots for college students on a budget.
I gave the weather a c- because it rains bad and it ges really cold
Virginia University of Lynchburg is surrounded by the Blue Ridge Mountains and the Appalachian trail where you can go hiking. The landscape and scenery is very beautiful. There is also swimming and boating at Smith Mountain lake. If you like to ski ,there is the Wintergreen Resort
The acceptance in this school is remarkable. I am 57 years old. A lot of my friends are older. When we decided to continue our education, they made the process easy. Very understanding and patient personnel and teachers. We were not discriminated against. The color of your skin, male, female and age doesn't matter. I started on a local campus and I am now continuing my education on-line.
Start Your Review of Virginia University of Lynchburg
I Am a on-Line Student – I got to eat on campus once during commencement in May 2012. the menu and dining hall was excellent. They even offered snacks as an option. I dont live on campus but, I will recommend this as a good place to eat and dine.
Athletes Here at Lynchburg – The women's basketball team put the school on the map. The sports in winter and spring helped also.
The school is very diverse we have many different cultures