High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Loans from community lenders that put people before profits
- Easy, online app with ability to add a cosigner in minutes
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Virginia University of Lynchburg
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
Virginia University of Lynchburg Reviews
It’s not really a school, they don’t focus on your major and you have to take the classes they tell you to take. They don’t have clubs or numerous sports they only have football. Something that can be changed is everything really because nothing is right there, I wouldn’t recommend anyone to go there.
I feel that Virginia University of Lynchburg is a great college to attend. The instructors are awesome with their teaching. The campus is small and so are the classes therefore its more of a comfortable learning environment. I would not change anything this is a great college.
Definitely an excellent choice for higher learning. You will stay focused, and be deligent in studies as there are no distractions. Making you nothing short of a Scholar upon graduation.