Virginia International University Reviews

The people in this university are very welcoming and friendly. As being a high school senior I have get a lots of information about the university from administration stuff and there are very helpful. They helped me to choose what I want to do the most.
A school receptive of international students and foreigners that will make you feel welcome in a foreign country and focused on your education. They are extremely supportive.
hard to keep with the time i spend in classes
Start Your Review of Virginia International University
We dont have on campus housing

This is a great choose for my future
love my city but I want to do something different been here all my life
love my classes just don't like the time
They have to pick you it's nothing you can apply for
no drugs or drinking period
parking is free and it's right infront of class door
Buying food workly sucks bad
The bus is free but for people like me that dont stay on the bus line and my car just broke down taxi are high and I don't always money to pay for them so then I have to catch rides with someone and thats even hard cause they need gas money then I dont have money to fix my own car
Getting school pay for, no problems. But getting my money that is left over to help pay for bills at home very stressful
There are some great places around campus with great landlords that would help you in every way that they can and they are safe
Where a very diverse campus, you different people from all different type's walks of life
The school is not around are close to any clubs so I feel like thats a great thing
We don't have drug and Alcohol issues on campus they allow that
Start Your Review of Virginia International University
Where good we have good a/c for the heat outside and great heat for the cold weather outside
There very good about keeping safe there are no problems there
All we have are machine to buy food from and the most of is a not heathly so that's the only bad thing but I wish we had more heather fresh food options.