Virginia College - Spartanburg Reviews

Worst experience of my life. Was forced to take half of my courses online due to the institution not being able to retain qualified staff. They offer absolutely no assistance to Business Administration students in finding employment after graduation. Staff turnover rate is very high. I would not recommend this institution to anyone seeking a quality education.
I really enjoy the staff at Virginia College and I think they have a great program. The communication could be a better, but my overall was great. They students are friendly and the staff are friendly as well. The course hours may be difficult for some because they are set but if you are up for the challenge it is well worth it.
I love it and the teachers its not your average school its like a big family were all in this together and it makes it that much better.
Start Your Review of Virginia College - Spartanburg
They have the absolute best staff. They make everyone feel more than welcome there. Everyone you come in contact with always has a good attitude and they are always smiling. Its great!
Love the campus president there, he cares about the students. There have been some good and positive changes in recent months. Great school.
so far everything has worked out really well. I start in a month.
once again, I have not yet started and I am unable to answer these questions correctly.
this school helps you get jobs related to what you are majoring in, which is very helpful.
everyone that is there seems to take their schooling every serious which for me is a really good sign.
so far all of the professors have been really nice. All of the students seemed happy to be there. And the college tour of all the different classes was really neat. I am really excited to start.
I really like this school. they really do care about their students and you can tell that they do everything that is possible to make sure that you are doing what you really want to. they want you to fell comfortable coming to them and talking about things if you ever need them.
Very easily to transferred everything.
I am not doing online classes
Not sure yet. I have not graduated yet.
They make sure you have everything you need to advance in the degrees
They interacted very well. Small classes more intimate
They do career placement. They also do quarters which makes you not want to quit school easily
Start Your Review of Virginia College - Spartanburg
I am not using online class right now
I am really happy with everyone
I know I would be really good