Virginia College - School of Business & Health Reviews

The best college that I have ever attended. The staff is amazing and you don't feel just like a another number. Classes are small so you get the attention from the teacher that you need. It's cheaper than alot of colleges and east to register. I would highly recommend and it's the best decision I've ever made!
I graduated with my Diploma and can't wait to return for my Associates in Medical assisting. My professors were all top notch, and I was placed with an employer directly after passing my AMT certification exam!
I love it, the staff, not just one person, the whole staff will help you with anything and everything you have to ask them. If that certain staff member you go to does not know the answer then they will find someone who does. The classes are wonderful, they make sure you know what is going on and what they are teaching, and they are not just looking at one person as an individual, they are looking at the whole class. No one judges you there because everyone knows life happens, we cant stop it and if somethings pops up or something happens and you get overwhelmed, they understand and will work with you and your school work.
Start Your Review of Virginia College - School of Business & Health
Virginia College is a fantastic school and I really am pleased with my choice to attend this school. They're very personal and helpful in their real life scenarios.
Its amazing, this is the second college I have been to and every one is so friendly and helpful here !
My first time visiting Virginia College I knew then that this school would be the best choice.
I've never had a problem
I plan on coming back for my associates degree
financial service staff is great
every one is friendly and helpful
You have some student that love to be the center of attending or drama. But some students do get long good .
Avery thing has been good for me
Class registration is hand by my Program Directer and she doing a great job.
In Medical Billing and Coding / Healthcare Reimbursement you are having To learn Latin and Greek for Medical terminology and learning the differ in The health insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare, etc. The workload has not been easy for someone who have not been in a class room for 30 years. And Had a lot going on in My life with my mother with Parkinson's disease. My internship was good / there are job out there but I chose to complete my Degree before going to work .
The Resources the college are the best in the Library and the computer system in the student center.
Avery there as been good in transferring credits.
My experience at this college has been good. It been in learning a new career and making new friends .
Start Your Review of Virginia College - School of Business & Health
I had one Instructor That I did not get what i needed out of his class I came out with a D in that class he was not focused the class at hand. More focused on the ladies. That Instructor is no longer there.

The class size is good no more then 5 to 10 in class, But now it depends on the class may be more then 25.

All the courses I have taken I have like and learned a lot from them.
It has a lot the growth of the area that we live in a lot of place are looking for more expired people to hire in there office or business.
You have some that have there clicks, and you have those that like to be the center of attention and drama. And Those that There heart just into in not take it serious about the career they have choosing.