Virginia College - Birmingham Reviews

1,201 reviews
College is fun at times.Also it can get stressful. I would like to see that we have breaks during the time our kids do when in school.
Took a tour of this campus and it's really nice. Everyone was very helpful and I look forward to attending.
This is an awesome college for people who do not feel they can handle a four-year institution. Very friendly and easy to get to. I feel as if I am receiving a great-quality education.
Start Your Review of Virginia College - Birmingham
I am recently attending Virginia College Birmingham. The teachers are very understanding and helpful. I also love the administration staff. This is a great college to attend.
I absolutely love it. The people are amazing and are willing to help you with anything and everything! Most definitely recommend!
I attend Virginia College online. Overall, the school is ok. I think that they should change the structure of their classes.
I am just beginning my education with Virginia College. First of all the course work is designed to WORK for me as each part is completed. I love the user friendly way the education works into the job market. I am in network engineering and am now interviewing for part time jobs to take care of my expenses while in school. Virginia College helps students win with education that works in the real world.
I don't take online classes but i'm pretty sure they are the same way as the campus courses
The best things about the school is that the staff and students makes you feel welcome. When you work through the doors you get greeted with love.
my rate and overall review is that the business field is full of fun because we get to dress up in business attire, so that gives us a feel of the how to approach the business workforce or a client when we are dealing with one.
the academics program unique because you get to do a lot of hands on activities.
This has been a great journey attending Virginia College Birmingham because the professors encourages you to push yourself, bring the best out of you and help you learn things about you that you didn't even know existed in your mind of thinking. They staff here understands your life struggles, helps you with employment and they are very supportive of your careers in life.
Staff and the teachers. Are very helpful
I have learned a lot in this short period of time. The staff have been very helpful with getting me started and answering all queations
The school is literally walking distance. I could go there at any time.
I had a really easy time on the hybrid classes. Instructors were available to answer any questions that I had.
My classes are small and teaching style is more direct.
Start Your Review of Virginia College - Birmingham
The school does offer resume and job placement services.
Instructors are very knowledgeable and makes it easy to understand the subject at hand.
the convenients to the school has been great I dont even have to leave my house if I don't want to. Some day I am in my pj's all day and the class I will come back and forth between them trying to get them done.