Virginia College - Austin Reviews

I am a current student and everything is great. The staff is very helpful and always available when I have concerns or questions. The only downfall is there is no cook to order food in the cafeteria just vending machines for snacks.
I love Virginia College at Austin; the professors are in depth and always there if you need help. They have on campus tutoring for the times you need the little extra help. Admissions was easy and hassle free. Overall experience is amazing. I definitely would recommend this school to anyone!
This school is held to the same standards as Austin Community College and is Workforce regulated. For me this is very important in making my decision. They have an excellent placement rate. And have a great student services program that are always there to help you with your needs and questions.
Start Your Review of Virginia College - Austin
While on my tour of the school I've learned that they focus on small class sizes to keep the one-on-one easier with the teachers.
From the moment I walked through those doors everyone has helped me and motivated me to keep going even through rough times. They care about what your needs are, with them I've learned that with the right support system is key to going though your education.
My experience has been great, they are flexible with my schedule so its easy for me to coordinate school and work.
Im not taking online courses.
I havent finished just yet but Ive heard they are very helpful post grad.
The professor were very helpful and they also had quality material for us students to learn.
My admissions rep was so amazing, she helped me along the way all the way up until I got accepted into the program I desired. She always checked on me every quarter to make sure I didn't need anything.
It is definitely a challenge but an excellent group of people supporting.
Its a good school because its hands on training and broken into small groups.
Virginia's flexibility with the classes and the curriculum has been a plus for me. I like the idea that I can work full-time and go to school.
I have not experienced online classes yet.
Like I said before the career center from what I have been told they are awesome at what they do.
The student aspect in the career center/services as I have been told is awesome. Alot of their interns have left their site being hired i consider this to be very beneficial to us up coming students.
So far I have taken 4 classes and my professors i've had were awesome I learned so much from these classes. My coordinator for my program is very student oriented and she seems to be in her students and not just a job for her. The class sizes start of big but whines up little. Small classes help out the student and teacher as far as teaching and having that one on one.
Start Your Review of Virginia College - Austin
The admissions and financial process was excellent and has a great support system from the jump. They assured me that school will have the same feeling and I am truly excited to see. Wish me luck!!
Since my field is in Medical Billing and Coding I have learned alot. The work load is out of this world since I work full-time it gets overwhelming but I still pull through. The curriculum so far is great to and for me. The facility is real close to my home and I don't have to worry about safety. I have not had the chance to do my internship/ job opportunity yet but I can't wait.
It's been 24 years since i been in school. I really was impressed with Virginia-Austin. They showed me I was important and I could do it. No one has ever done that to and for me. I would recommend all my friends to come there.