Virginia Beach City Nursing is a public college located in Virginia Beach, Virginia in the Norfolk Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 20 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the Virginia Beach City Nursing acceptance rate is 63%. The only major offered is Nursing Assistant.
Neither required nor recommended
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Virginia Beach City Public Schools School of Practical Nursing
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Colleges like Virginia Beach City Public Schools School of Practical Nursing
- B-Tidewater Community College
- 2 Year
- Norfolk, VA
- 1,343 reviews
- B-Stratford University
- 4 Year
- Fairfax, VA
- 196 reviews
- BRadford University
- 4 Year
- Radford, VA
- 1,436 reviews
- B-Glendale Community College - California
- 2 Year
- Glendale, CA
- 561 reviews
Virginia Beach City Public Schools School of Practical Nursing Reviews
Challenging Program – This school's work is not joke. Prepare, study, turn your work in on time.
Great Program – Quick enrollment, flexible program, caring instructors, tough but so worth it