Vernon College Reviews

My experience with Vernon college was average to good..just wish they offered more flexible hours and daycare help to assist more working parents that are trying to further their education.
I love how all the staff and students are very friendly with everyone! It's a very small campus which is great if you don't like being around a big crowd. The classes have few students which means the teacher get to know you very well and get to work with you more.
I love the classes that I have taken. My professors have helped me learn so much my first year of college and I'm ready to learn so much more this year!
Start Your Review of Vernon College
I was enrolled in Vernon's CNA program and now starting LVN. I loved my experience there because my class was small, my teacher was amaing, nd the student center was so nice.
I did a tour of Vernon College and it was nice. They care about the students and their education. The tour was very informative. I felt like they really wanted me there. I felt that they weren't just trying to get me to go just so I can be another student.
While I had a pleasant experience with this community college, I feel as if the staff could be more passionate about their career.
The advisors and staff have been super helpful with setting me up to start classes and with my financial aid.
I have learned a lot since i have started going to vernon. Took some classes that will help me in my adventure towards my nursing career.
Overall vernon is a gcod school. The classes are smaller and the most teachers get to know you on a personal level. Its almost like high school.
My experience so far is great
I haven't experienced any of that but I know others have.
The professors here are nothing like high school described them to be. They actually learn your name and help you. They actually want you to pass their class.
Very flexible and forgiving, I had one course that I had difficultly taking tests in the classroom and the instructor allowed me to take all of the tests in the testing center instead very amiable and understanding man.
Online courses are great if you can keep track of your work, not to mention when you take a test its much more forgiving and less stressful if you prepare properly and read at least the important parts of the material to learn.
I got little to no help with choosing a career, over 90% of the process was done myself which I don't mind too much but it can be challenging for newer students that can't decide on what to pick.
Has many accessible locations and resources including a cafe and a library on campus.
Could use more improvement there are not many options for internships or transfers, limited opportunities to branch out.
Start Your Review of Vernon College
Some hiccups but most of the instructors are far more capable and talented then the institution is perceived to actually have.
Relatively quick application process, Financial Aid was more difficult but still pretty easy to obtain with proper documentation. For about 10 hours of work to get full aid is definitely worthwhile.
College staff is very helpful, great instructors!