Vernon College Reviews

Great people, Great staff! The professors really care and want you to succeed. I transferred from another college and everything was smooth process. Along with my accommodations.
The professors are so nice and understanding. The school always looks nice and clean. I’m a student athlete so the professors always work with us when we are going to be gone for games.
I just finished my first year of college at Vernon. The reason why i decided to go there is because I play volleyball there. Their athletics program is really good, the professors are really engaged with their students, I love how everyone knows each other in the town, and i love how the classes are small so you get more attention.
Start Your Review of Vernon College
All of the professors I have had have been amazing and have always worked with me when it came to my work schedule or my child. Online classes are available also.
Im so excited to be joining the LPN program. I heard really great things about them. Great teachers. Great lesson plans. Plus for me i grad in 1 year. There's so much to do and learn. Im getting closer to my dream as we speak.
Vernon College is a good community college, it's well priced! Especially, if you're wanting to take credits and transfer to the local college, MSU.
Vernon college is good for part time and full time students. Professors are willing to work with you so that you better understand the material. Professors that I’ve had always been there to help and they want to see you succeed.
My experience with Vernon college was average to good..just wish they offered more flexible hours and daycare help to assist more working parents that are trying to further their education.
I love how all the staff and students are very friendly with everyone! It's a very small campus which is great if you don't like being around a big crowd. The classes have few students which means the teacher get to know you very well and get to work with you more.
I love the classes that I have taken. My professors have helped me learn so much my first year of college and I'm ready to learn so much more this year!
I was enrolled in Vernon's CNA program and now starting LVN. I loved my experience there because my class was small, my teacher was amaing, nd the student center was so nice.
I did a tour of Vernon College and it was nice. They care about the students and their education. The tour was very informative. I felt like they really wanted me there. I felt that they weren't just trying to get me to go just so I can be another student.
While I had a pleasant experience with this community college, I feel as if the staff could be more passionate about their career.
The advisors and staff have been super helpful with setting me up to start classes and with my financial aid.
I have learned a lot since i have started going to vernon. Took some classes that will help me in my adventure towards my nursing career.
Overall vernon is a gcod school. The classes are smaller and the most teachers get to know you on a personal level. Its almost like high school.
My experience so far is great
Start Your Review of Vernon College
The professors here are nothing like high school described them to be. They actually learn your name and help you. They actually want you to pass their class.
I haven't experienced any of that but I know others have.
Very flexible and forgiving, I had one course that I had difficultly taking tests in the classroom and the instructor allowed me to take all of the tests in the testing center instead very amiable and understanding man.