Vatterott - Quincy is a for-profit college located in Quincy, Illinois. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 111 undergraduate students. The Vatterott - Quincy acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Assistant, Electrician, and HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician. Graduating 55% of students, Vatterott - Quincy alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $18,300.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Vatterott College - Quincy
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Vatterott College - Quincy Reviews
My school has small class sizes that allow me to have more one on one with the teachers. I have a greater understanding of what i am being taught
Everybody tries to get along with everyone. the first few weeks u generally meet everyone