Vatterott College - Berkeley Reviews

My teachers are so amazing! I’ve enjoyed my learning experience due to them. They go above and beyond to help and accommodate their students. Great place to learn. Only thing I would like to see is more student envolvment!
Current student and the faculty is Great!!! There is always someone to help when you need it and they really care!!
I love everything about it and the teachers are great. And they work with you only thing they can’t help you with is your attendance. The work is slightly easy if you stay focus you’ll be able to get passed it. You have to make sure you don’t get behind on work cause if you miss one day of class you are going to feel like you missed a whole lot.
Start Your Review of Vatterott College - Berkeley
Overall experience is great super helpful in every step. Very flexible with class scheduling work and life's woes. Teacher are very knowledgeable and can help with 1 on 1 attention if needed
I have seen the ups and downs in my field which makes me intrieved to do what I want to do

Which is to start a business
I say it is ok because for business our program hsve been treated unfairly and some instructors not there to help you learn.
it's a lot of work but in the end it will be all worth it
Im glad i made the right choice to enroll back in school
EVERYONE IS VERY HELPFUL WITH WHATEVER YOU NEED HELP WITH
THEY REALLY HELP YOU TO FIND WHAT IT IS YOU WANT TO DO WITHIN YOUR CAREER
THEY ARE CHARGING THE PRICE OF A BACHLOR'S DEGREE
I don't take online courses I'm on campuses
we have two computer labs and I love going to them and getting on the computer and doing my homework are doing class work
that everyone is in a good mood in the mornings and very respected that's what makes my school unique
im getting the best education there is

my classes are easy to find and im loving the classes that I m in now
my FA @ school is good I have had a compliant that I know that I have to deal with
Start Your Review of Vatterott College - Berkeley
that's it's going to make me graduate on time and make me become something I know that I will be some day

I don't have online classes but use a portal for homework, communication with teachers outside of class and to follow my progress
I am in the diesel mechanic program and really enjoy the hands on learning. I feel like that is the way I learn best. We have classroom time and go to trade lab and put it to work. It definitely works for me.