Vatterott Career College - Memphis Dividend Drive Reviews

The curriculum is awesome. Need new instructors. A better grievance plan. No one responds when you send in a grievance. My experience is bittersweet.
The school isn't far off, but it was very flexible. They allowed me to take evening classes if I was unable to make the morning sessions
I haven't started yet, but in orientation everything sounded like it would be easy yet fun, and I can tell already by the calls and such the staff really cares
Start Your Review of Vatterott Career College - Memphis Dividend Drive
The workload is going to be reasonably busy, but yet fun. everything was easy registration wise.
They are helpful with helping find a job during and after school
The tuition is fairly expensive. Financial aid covered most of it, but I still had to come out of pocket with a bit of money though
I love my school. The staff is like family, very concerned about the students.
The Flexibility of the classroom schedule is very convinent to me as well as some of my other class mates.Some may attend Class In the AM and those who have jobs or may miss the AM class have the option to attend The PM Clases.
The Online access of the school allows me to keep up with my Grades,Recieve Important E-mails And Also Be Able to complete and submit class assignments.I Also can use the online access to complete test or quizes that may be due.It Allows me to be able to watch my own progress and helps me when i need to show or print off important paper, or assignments.I Depend Alot on The Online Services that my school provides
My School Consist of Dedicated Instructors.Some Students that may have jobs, have options on taking the nightly classes, which provides a flexable time schedule for many people as well as myself.Many of the people and staff are very friendly and helpful,throughout admissions and financial guidance.All of the students as well as my classmates are dedicated and are looking forward to starting off a well earned and accomplished Career as Well as Certifications and Education Degrees.
FACILITIES ARE GREAT – THE RESOURCES AT VATTEROTT ARE GREAT, WE HAVE AN ACCESSIBLE COMPUTER ROOM FOR ALL THE STUDENTS.WE HAVE A COSMETOLOGY AREA FOR THE PUBLIC OR ANYONE WHO DESIRES SERVICES.I WOULD HAVE TAKEN COSMETOLOGY BUT I AM ALREADY A LICENSED COSMETOLOGY.
VERY HAPPY WITH VATTEROTT CAREER COLLEGE – I AM VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED WITH MY SCHOOL.ANY AND EVERYTHING I NEED TO KNOW THERE ARE ALWAYS FRIENDLY STAFF THEIR TO ASSIST ME WITH EVERYTHING.EARNING MY EDUCATION AND DEGREE FROM THIS SCHOOL IS MY MAIN FOCUS RIGHT NOW.
MY SCHOOL IS GREAT, THE STUDENT BODY IS AWESOME. MOST OF THE STUDENTS ALREADY HAVE FAMILIES AND ARE GOING BACK TO COLLEGE TO FURTHER THEIR EDUCATION.
I like my because we real diesel trucks to work on and oyr teachers have actually worked in the diesel field.
Pays for Its Self – My education will pay for itself in a couple of years or less.
I chose rhis school because it fits into my schedule. My learning experience has been worthwhile because of the teacher I have. I love it
Programs Offered at School – Cosmetology