Vanguard University of Southern California Reviews

I've only completed my freshman year at Vanguard, but I am absolutely in love with this University! Not only have I received incredible education in this past school year, but I have been given some of my best friends, whose friendships I know will last for years to come!
The one thing that i love about this school is the community. No matter who you are people come up to you and talk to you and love on you without even knowing you. I remember my first time coming to Vanguard and my first reaction was wow the people here are being too nice, but i began to realize that just how this campus in and it helped me transition easier into the college life.
The school is a very small and beautiful campus. The location is perfect too because it isn’t very close to the beach.
Start Your Review of Vanguard University of Southern California
Amazing school, with teachers who actually care about their students. Campus is beautiful. it is 5 minutes from the beach.
I will be attending next year as a freshman at Vanguard and every interaction I have had with the school has been extraordinarily wonderful.
Vanguard is a campus in which every student is received with open arms and is treated with great hospitality. Each student should view Vanguard as their second home.
Very easy process and military friendly. The staff is knowledgeable and respond to questions immediately. Everything was explained and easy to understand there were no delays.
Vanguard University is a hidden gem. Although the school does not possess all the standard amenities provided by state universities, the humble setting offers the opportunity to foster relationships with faculty and staff that mirrors the bond that existed between Plato and Socrates. It's intimate. It's personal.
Vanguard is a good Christian school in southern California. The school is small, so classes are smaller and students can connect with professors. Housing and food are not the best, but it could be worse. Athletics are NAIA and compete against other Christians schools in the area. The location is in orange county so it is close to Disneyland, the beach, San Diego, and Los Angeles.
My one visit at Vanguard was a great impression for me because I became more confident to apply and potentially become a part of the Lions family at Vanguard. They were able to make a good impression on me, and they showed us around their campus, which is openly Christian. They literally have their own church in the center of their campus, they serve good food, and they have pretty good athletics. Their resources are openly available, their staff is very friendly and helpful, and they even have their own campus patrol. Because of such a good impression, I now have Vanguard as one of my top choices to attend for university.
I like the campus. It is safe, close to the police station. There are many things to do here. The campus is small and the professors care about the students. They take time out of their schedule to try and help the students. Things that should change is to have more club involvement or clubs around campus. A little more diversity could be good, although they say there is diversity but most people are Caucasian. Most people here are also friendly and in this college there is SI and tutors that help you if you're struggling in classes
Vanguard University is quite the experience. It is a campus that is filled with lost spirits with the desire of hope. What I mean by this is, many come to Vanguard with broken pieces or just completely unsure of who they are but after being on campus they quickly realize that God has strategically placed them right where they are. Vanguard is filled with bright life's willing to take on the world with the sole flame of Jesus with-in them. If there was anything that should be changed with-in Vanguard it is definitely towards the food being provided. It is not that the food is bad, it just could be better. If all a campus needs to improve is foodservice, they must be doing something right. Vanguard is a home to many people who have discovered who they are. It is a school that not only excels with excellent professors and campus life, but a school that takes your purpose and morphs it into a future.
Vanguard is a great, Christian university. They have many programs that people can participate in based on their interests that range from sports to human trafficking prevention.
I like how the campus is small and everyone knows each other, it makes it very easy to get one on one help from professors.
Attending a small Christian university is great since the professors actually care and help you out. Financial aid is also good, which is one of the reasons why I am attending Vanguard. I believe the college experience here is different from a public school but overall you get the experience you want.
I feel like Vanguard is an excellent small college in a great location. The professors are engaging and competent, however, the college could be more organized in their accounting office.
Very goodbye school and have had great experiences in classes and with professors. However, there is rule of completing 30 chapel credits per semester
Start Your Review of Vanguard University of Southern California
I love how welcoming the environment. On the first day I moved in, I was immediately welcomed by people with friendly looking faces and constantly saying how happy they were to see that I was here at Vanguard. I also love how some of the classes are fairly small so I feel welcomed to express an opinion I have. The cafeteria food is alright, though I wish they had more gluten free options than they do right now. Other than that, Vanguard University is a very welcoming school for anyone and everyone.
My experience here at Vanguard University, I would say is very good. I'm learning new traditions. meeting new people, and making a difference where ever I go. The professors are very nice, and work with you on a personal one-on-one level. It is a great institution that is growing each and everyday.
Your experience here at Vanguard will be a life changing experience in your life time. The diversity and the love that everyone has for each other is nothing short than amazing.