Vanderbilt University includes four undergraduate schools and six graduate schools situated on a beautiful 330-acre campus located in the heart of Nashville, TN. The excellent academic rigor, vibrant campus life, and an urban location attract exceptionally talented students from around the world, consistently earning Vanderbilt a top-20 ranking from U.S. News & World Report. Vanderbilt's 6,900 undergraduate and 5,700 graduate students from more than 90 countries are immersed in interdisciplinary research, teaching, and experiential learning that are at the heart of the Vanderbilt community.
Vanderbilt University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.75 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.76 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.75 responses
Liberal Arts and Humanities268 Graduates
Social Sciences197 Graduates
Political Science and Government107 Graduates
Mathematics & Statistics99 Graduates
Neuroscience and Neurobiology92 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering80 Graduates
Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering70 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.94 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.116 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.57 responses