Vanderbilt University includes four undergraduate schools and six graduate schools situated on a beautiful 330-acre campus located in the heart of Nashville, TN. The excellent academic rigor, vibrant campus life, and an urban location attract exceptionally talented students from around the world, consistently earning Vanderbilt a top-20 ranking from U.S. News & World Report. Vanderbilt's 6,900 undergraduate and 5,700 graduate students from more than 90 countries are immersed in interdisciplinary research, teaching, and experiential learning that are at the heart of the Vanderbilt community.
Vanderbilt University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.75 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.80 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.79 responses
Social Science Research Methods228 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities210 Graduates
Neuroscience and Neurobiology100 Graduates
Political Science and Government100 Graduates
Computer Science88 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering85 Graduates
Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering66 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.98 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.120 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.57 responses
Vanderbilt University Reviews
The academics are great but demanding. Your GPA could be low if you are not careful. The professors are responsible and approachable. Well, the quality of education is pretty good.
The social scene is famous for being cliquey. If you are a minority student or international student who cannot get into greek life, your social life is going to be boring.
Hence, if you come from a mid-size city and comfortable with greek lives, you might have a great time there. For those coming from a big metropolitan, preferring to stay in, are light sleepers and not fans for greek life, I would not recommend this school to you.