Vanderbilt University includes four undergraduate schools and six graduate schools situated on a beautiful 330-acre campus located in the heart of Nashville, TN. The excellent academic rigor, vibrant campus life, and an urban location attract exceptionally talented students from around the world, consistently earning Vanderbilt a top-20 ranking from U.S. News & World Report. Vanderbilt's 6,900 undergraduate and 5,700 graduate students from more than 90 countries are immersed in interdisciplinary research, teaching, and experiential learning that are at the heart of the Vanderbilt community.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.75 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.84 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.83 responses
Social Science Research Methods228 Graduates
Liberal Arts and Humanities210 Graduates
Neuroscience and Neurobiology100 Graduates
Political Science and Government100 Graduates
Computer Science88 Graduates
Mechanical Engineering85 Graduates
Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering66 Graduates
- of students say that Greek life is pretty big.102 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.124 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.57 responses
Vanderbilt University Reviews
Sometimes it feels like there are too many things to get involved in, especially with the weight of academics on our shoulders, but not everyone experiences this the same way. One of my favorite things is the identity centers like the Women's Center, Black Cultural Center and KC Potter (LGBTQ) Center who provide students with fun and informative programming and the comforts of home. Plus, can you ever go wrong living at an arboretum?
I mean this honestly (but always a little ironically), Anchor Down!