COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
Valparaiso University intends to safely resume in-person teaching, learning, and residential life for the fall 2020 semester. We will share updates on our website as we bring the Valpo community back to campus in a way that is healthy and safe for all students, faculty, and staff. Learn More
- Party SceneB-
- Campus FoodB
- Student LifeB+
Be Part of Something Bigger
Valparaiso University is where all the wide-ranging things that define you come together. Because the Valpo experience is not about going away to college - it's about getting closer to your future. Every interaction with your professor and discussion in the classroom and conversation with a new friend will show you more of the world and of yourself.
Imagine a schedule filled not only with studies, but with culture that inspires you, athletics that motivate you, and experiences that move you far beyond where you ever thought you could go.
You can do it all at Valpo.
Here, you can be part of something bigger without losing yourself in the crowd.
Valparaiso University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.53 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.65 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.65 responses
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The College offers a four-year curriculum leading to the bachelor of science in nursing degree. In accordance with the philosophy of Valparaiso University, the faculty of the College believe their responsibility is to foster intellectual, emotional, and spiritual growth of the student as an educated person and as a competent professional nurse.
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.82 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.89 responses
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses