NCAA Division I-A
Valparaiso University Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Simple, straightforward student loans with an easy application
- Flexible repayment options, and strong borrower protections
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.53 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.56 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.56 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.73 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.80 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.26 responses
Valparaiso University Reviews
Valparaiso University Is a beautiful college. I enjoy this college very much, the campus is beautiful, down town Valpo is less than one or two miles away! They have fun festivals during the summer! Something that I believe Valpo lacks is that I believe that is should offer classes yearly around rather than just every other semester. I bilieve that they should also get better Advisors. I started school May 2019 and through out my acadamics, I have tried to reach out to her many times , and through out those times she has only contacted me back ocne. This is very irriatating becuase they should be there to help us, and it honestly feels like she does not want anything to do with me when I ask for help.
The campus is beautiful, the people are lovely, and overall I feel confident in my decision here! The only negative experience that has occurred here was my friend needed medical assistance and she did not receive the best help. They accidentally disclosed her medical information to student and they did not give her roundabout transportation to the doctor.
I love Valparaiso University! It’s a small school with a great community backing you. Most of the teachers are there for you, trying their all to get you ready for the real world. The only down side is the cost. It starts out cheap and gets more and more expensive as you go through your undergrad experience. Otherwise, it’s a beautiful campus and great place to learn!