Valley Grande Academic Studies is a private college located in Weslaco, Texas in the Brownsville Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 276 undergraduate students. The Valley Grande Academic Studies acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Nursing Assistant, Licensed Practical Nurse Training (LPN), and Medical Insurance Coding. Valley Grande Academic Studies alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $27,700.
High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Average Total Aid Awarded
Students Receiving Financial Aid
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Valley Grande Institute for Academic Studies
Undergrads Over 25
Colleges like Valley Grande Institute for Academic Studies
- NGSouth Texas Vocational Technical Institute - Weslaco
- 2 Year
- Weslaco, TX
- 2 reviews
- B-University of Houston - Victoria
- 4 Year
- Victoria, TX
- 481 reviews
- B-South Texas College
- 4 Year
- McAllen, TX
- 1,966 reviews
- B-Vernon College
- 2 Year
- Vernon, TX
- 130 reviews
Valley Grande Institute for Academic Studies Reviews
The school overall is great, the staff and students are a joy and huge help. The teachers take that extra time to help you understand any doubt you have in the lesson. The faculty can be a bit more organized but overall , well so far a great experience.
Actually Enforce Rules – Unlike the regular college experience, at VGI the staff is always enforcing the rules. Whether it's the uniform or just the identification card, they pay attention to everything.
The school helps with help for doing your financial aid and students loans. The school is expensive but understable for the fast pace course and is worth the money