Valley - Princeton is a for-profit college located in Princeton, West Virginia. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 151 undergraduate students. The Valley - Princeton acceptance rate is 100%. Popular majors include Medical Assistant, HVAC and Refrigeration Engineering Technician, and Medical Insurance Billing and Claims. Valley - Princeton graduates 51% of its students.
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Valley College - Princeton
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Valley College - Princeton Reviews
This school alumni is very accredited the campus is small classroom sizes are small its just a great school for anyone looking to further their education.
Im currently studying HVAC and the work is challenging but it helps me define my ability to strive.
The courses are challenging the professors are strategic they offer a variety of majors in the medical n engeneering field class sizes are small which is a good thing for students