High School GPA
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Compare up to 10 private loan options from our network of lenders
- Find the best loan for your budget today
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that the workload is easy to manage.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Utica School of Commerce
Most Popular Majors
Data not available
Undergrads Over 25
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
More opinions are needed to display this poll. Take our survey
Utica School of Commerce Reviews
I'm not crazy about the tuition cost. Especially when education is a huge part of being able to get a better job and further your career the cost is a very big problem with going back to school. I have had to find a way to come up with over $5000 for a single semester plus books. The cost of education in general is much too high to make it an easy transition when you have a full plate of bills as it is. In the end I am hoping that it will be worth it and I will be able to pay off the debt with getting a higher paying job.
In the time that I attended the Utica School of Commerce previously I found a lot of interesting people that were in a similar situation that I was in. Working during the day and taking night and online classes to help to further their career or change their career.