Utica College Reviews

I love this school, very diverse and the students and faculty are all very welcoming and accepting. The community is very involved on campus and at sporting events and there are a lot of internships and opportunities offered to Utica College students because of it.
great teachers, the program is excellent, great staff. They help you from registering to graduation.
Utica College provides a wide variety of majors that appeal to all students. The professors genuinely care for their students and go out of their way to ensure everyone understands what is being taught.
Start Your Review of Utica College
It is friendly environment. The professors and office workers are all very understanding of you ever have a problem. Any time I’ve emailed a professor for problems such as finding cheaper books or questions about honework they have always given me great options that come as a benefit to myself. It’s a small campus which makes it very easy to know more people and navigate easily if you are new. The cafeteria has so many options and there are many healthy options as well. I am apart of a women’s fraternity that I recently joined so we are able to be involved in many on campus functions and provided by the school with anything we made need. I really enjoy attending this college. Although it is private which means higher costs for certain accommodations, they always try to find grants and scholarships to aid students if they are in need and will always try to find more ways to help their students.
I love Utica College. It is a small school where the professors know you by name and not by a number. It is easy to achieve great grades especially when you talk with your professor and ask for help before it is too late. There are many organizations and clubs on campus to get involved in. It is easy to make new friends as well.
Utica College is a small school in Western New York. The professors and advisors are extremely helpful. They have made my college experience one to remember
I loved Utica College because of its environment and its campus having a positive energy. The people who attend Utica are very friendly and have a lot of respect for everyone they met.
Love this school so far. Half way done with my online masters program. Professors are knowledgeable, helpful, and are always available to assist. Tuition is about par for the course, as related to other online MBA programs.
Everyone is very welcoming at the UC community. If students ever have problems they try their best to do everything to solve that issue. As a resident having an RA helped me with getting to know other people on my floor and make connects.
I liked the Utica College environment, but I lived at home, so it wasn't the best choice for me. I would have liked it better if the location were different. The tuition is high, but with the help from state aid it made the tuition more affordable. A good choice if you are looking for a small, yet exciting college.
I have been enjoying my experience so far at Utica College, I started my MBA program this past summer.
Overall Utica College is a great college to attend. The professors are very nice and cater to their students needs.
I mostly love Utica College because of my professors. Since it is a small private institution, you get a lot interaction with your professors and peers. This makes it easier to talk to them and even conduct research or come up with your own original ideas or follow your own inspiration for something.
Without my professors I probably would not have taken the risks that I have taken. They have motivated me in every way possible and have empowered me to do the same for the students that come after me.
I also really love the campus because there are plenty of ways to get involved on campus. I started out in one organization and now I hold leadership roles in 5+ different organizations.
It is a nice small private college. The interaction time with professors is good, but lacks programs that are beneficial to students. Overall a good college that makes sure its students are treated respectfully.
It’s a great atmosphere and a very athletic school. The only downfall is the downing at a hotel nearby called the Ramada Inn. It is dirty, inconvenient, and the students in the building all hate to live there
I've have attended Utica College for one semester thus far, I have nothing but excellent experiences there. The advisers and the professors are very helpful keeping the students on tasks with their educational needs to graduate.
After finishing my third year at Utica College, I can honestly say it is a great school with exceptional staff and faculty. My professors are always making time to help their students, and are extremely approachable. The UC community has helped me grow as a student, and as an individual as a whole.
Start Your Review of Utica College
I have recently completed the MBA program at Utica College and I have had such an amazing and fulfilling experience! Academically, the professors are extremely knowledgeable and helpful. Everything I learned, I was able to apply to my current job. The hybrid program was extremely flexible and made it possible to work and go to school full time.
I am an adult student using the online program with Utica college to complete my degree program. The enrollment process is easy, I am able to manage my coursework and my full time job. I recommend this program highly.
This is a great college. staff is very friendly and teachers are quick to respond to students needs. Financial and success coaches are very helpful throughout your college journey.