Ursuline College is ...
Private not-for-profit, Catholic
NCAA Division II (without football)
Great Midwest Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.13 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.15 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.15 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.14 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.21 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.10 responses
Ursuline College Reviews
Ursuline is a great small school, that really focuses on giving students a great education! The classes are small, which allows for students to ask questions easily. The professors really get to know everyone and are very helpful!
I love Ursuline's small atmosphere and the way that they work with the students to help them reach goals rather than setting barriers up! They are open, have an amazing curriculum and instructors! The art therapy program is growing and I am proud of the way that they are continuing to improve. I would like them to try to integrate the graduate students with the undergraduate to foster unity within the department though. Also there is a shortage of dry erase markers.
Ursuline College is wonderful for someone who strives in small class sizes and close relationships with professors. The small campus atmosphere provides a sense of community and familiarity with each student. Everyone knows each other; you're not just "a number"--you are a human being. Professors are always willing to answer questions and provide support for you and your classes. Being that Ursuline College is a women's college, you have the unique experience of classroom and campus life being dedicated to putting women's learning and preferences first.