Ursinus College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.30 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.30 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.36 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.41 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
Ursinus College Reviews
Ursinus was a school that I applied at last minute to and wasn't entirely sure about my decision. However, I have been pleasantly surprised over and over again here. The professors are extremely qualified in their fields and the small class size makes it super easy to get a more personal and engaging learning experience. The student body is diverse not only in their ethnic background but also socioeconomically, politically and their interest. I am a member of the swimming and track team along with balancing a double major and a radio show. The passion among the students here, especially the studnet-atheletes is contagious, and it wasn't long before I found myself passionate not only about my course but also my studies.
There's a vast amount of opportunities at Ursinus that not only help you get to where you want to be in life after graduation, but as well help you figure out where exactly that place or career is. From the research involvement to study abroad programs to career events on and off campus, Ursinus really helps its' students become settled and secure not only in their career paths, but also with themselves as people.
The Ursinus community is very nice, many students on campus freely express their opinions and there are many on campus opportunities. From academic and Greek organizations to club sports there is plenty of student groups on campus. The faculty and staff are very friendly over time some may even begin to be like family. Food needs a little work and like in most places not everyone knows what hygiene and cleanliness are but that's why there are many options for housing after the first year and multiple options for getting a bite to eat.