Ursinus is an above-average private college located in Collegeville, Pennsylvania in the Philadelphia Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 1,489 undergraduate students. Admissions is somewhat competitive as the Ursinus acceptance rate is 78%. Popular majors include Biology, Economics, and Psychology. Graduating 77% of students, Ursinus alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $36,500.
Ursinus College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
Considered but not required
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.31 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.37 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.42 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
Ursinus College Reviews
Ursinus College is a small school which lends itself to greater student-professor interactions. The small campus means minimal time is required to get to classes. The dining hall is usually consistent with having good food. There are a lot of organizations for students for interests of any variety. The academics provides a challenge to students, forcing students to really push themselves to develop themselves intellectually. The surrounding suburban area makes for a peaceful campus compared to city life. People are very friendly and welcoming at Ursinus which makes Ursinus feel like a home away from home. Ursinus is a wonderful place to be at.
Ursinus has a fabulous neuroscience program. The faculty are very engaged in their classes, and most welcome students to visit office hours with questions or concerns. The small campus environment makes it easy to get to know your classmates, and many students are down-to-earth and friendly.
The staff is super helpful in your process to achieve your goals. The entire campus is like a giant communal family! There's a lot of things to be involved with and many employment/internship opportunities.