Ursinus is an above-average private college located in Collegeville, Pennsylvania in the Philadelphia Area. It is a small institution with an enrollment of 1,542 undergraduate students. The Ursinus acceptance rate is 82%. Popular majors include Biology, Economics, and Psychology. Graduating 78% of students, Ursinus alumni go on to earn a starting salary of $36,500.
Ursinus College Rankings
Niche rankings are based on rigorous analysis of key statistics from the U.S. Department of Education and millions of reviews.
High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Average cost after financial aid for students receiving grant or scholarship aid, as reported by the college.
Student Loan Options from Lenders
- Apply online in just 3 minutes
- No origination, application and processing fees, no fees for early repayment
Niche may be compensated by the third party lenders and others who place ads on the website. Niche is not a lender and does not endorse the products of these advertisers. Fees that Niche receives for ads do not affect the terms you may be offered by the lender you choose. There are many additional borrowing options available.
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.29 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.31 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.31 responses
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.37 responses
- of students say varsity sporting events are attended, but not a huge part of campus life.42 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.22 responses
Ursinus College Reviews
Ursinus has a fabulous neuroscience program. The faculty are very engaged in their classes, and most welcome students to visit office hours with questions or concerns. The small campus environment makes it easy to get to know your classmates, and many students are down-to-earth and friendly.
The staff is super helpful in your process to achieve your goals. The entire campus is like a giant communal family! There's a lot of things to be involved with and many employment/internship opportunities.
Ursinus was a school that I applied at last minute to and wasn't entirely sure about my decision. However, I have been pleasantly surprised over and over again here. The professors are extremely qualified in their fields and the small class size makes it super easy to get a more personal and engaging learning experience. The student body is diverse not only in their ethnic background but also socioeconomically, politically and their interest. I am a member of the swimming and track team along with balancing a double major and a radio show. The passion among the students here, especially the studnet-atheletes is contagious, and it wasn't long before I found myself passionate not only about my course but also my studies.