High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.38 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.38 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.37 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.44 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.29 responses
Upper Iowa University Reviews
Everyone from financial aide to the advisers have been amazing and super helpful! I am taking online classes, and all of the advisers and instructors have been very easy to communicate with and they all take the time to talk you through whatever you may be asking. I think that their cost is average, but you are getting a private college education. Upper Iowa also offers an different approach to semesters, offering "sessions" so you take your classes in eight weeks. I take two classes each eight weeks, thirty three per school year.
Small class sizes, friendly atmosphere and great athletic programs! Excellent food, suites and a short walk to down town.
I like the 8 week terms I have at the distance education center, as well as online. The classes are pretty pricey but that is expected for a private college. There are many classes offered. So far I have enjoyed the business courses and the teachers. The teachers really know what they are teaching and all of them work in the field they are teaching about which is really nice!