High School GPA
Early Decision/Early Action
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.33 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.38 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.38 responses
Most Popular Majors
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say they don't have Greek life.37 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.44 responses
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.29 responses
Upper Iowa University Reviews
Small class sizes, friendly atmosphere and great athletic programs! Excellent food, suites and a short walk to down town.
I like the 8 week terms I have at the distance education center, as well as online. The classes are pretty pricey but that is expected for a private college. There are many classes offered. So far I have enjoyed the business courses and the teachers. The teachers really know what they are teaching and all of them work in the field they are teaching about which is really nice!
I love going to this school, but get frustrated at a few internal things occasionally. I have to first say that I'm an online student, which is the source of the most frustrations. There is a definite rift in the difference between traditional and online students. The easiest examples of this is that traditional students have 16 week semester long courses, pretty much the normal. Online students however have 8 week long condensed courses with no choice to take 16 week options. Both have their advantages but some consistency there would be nice. Another inconsistency is that traditional students have a spring break and online students do not receive one, they just transfer from term 3 to term 4 overnight with no break. Those minor things aside the classes are great and teachers understand the difficulties associated with online courses.