University of Wisconsin Colleges Reviews

This school is a great starter school. It's a 2 year college that allows you to get your associate degree, and maybe even leads you into getting a Bachelor's degree. UW-Colleges has so many great course options for being such a small system.
I went to University of Wisconsin Barron County. I really liked how the teachers were more than ready to help you succeed. All the professors I came in contact with were very welcoming and helpful. Classes were small which allowed me, as an introvert, to get more involved in any activity. Another fact about this amazing college is that it's very affordable. As an immigrant, and a part-time job employee, I was able to get my associate degree debt free.
As a college freshman I have found the University of Wisconsin College system to be very beneficial. The University has a very good student to faculty ration. Its very easy to get one on one time with the instructors which makes it a friendly environment. Although it is a smaller campus it still offers great amenities and student activities. Compared to a larger campus I feel as if it is better for students from an academic stand point. Even though it offers a better academic environment, the student life isn't as it would be if attending a larger University. However, no party time give students more study time. I like the relationships that are made at the University of Wisconsin Colleges and I look forward to my success as I progress through their system.
Start Your Review of University of Wisconsin Colleges
Average experience for a community college, somewhat hard to learn as it’s so close to home, wish the teachers were more engaging
I attended the University of Wisconsin-Marathon County, one of the campuses that makes up the current UW Colleges system. Being a small two-year university, class sizes have been small, so my experience with professors has been much more personal and therefore, I believe, beneficial to me as a student than what I would have (and will) experience at a larger college. However, because enrollment numbers are so modest, the opportunity for involvement simply does not exist on the same scale it does on 4-year campuses; there are very few clubs, and those that the college does have don't boast many members. These are the primary reasons I rate my experience at UW-Colleges at three stars out of five: great learning environment, poor student involvement opportunities.
I go to UW Fox Valley and although small, it is an amazing college experience. We have so many cool things even on our small campus: including a planetarium, rock museum, arcade, theatre, gym, etc.
I like the fact that Iam able to focus on my work because there’s not much to do here. And I’d change the campus activities and add girl sports
UW- Marathon County is a very comfortable, small campus. It's student body is small, although it is diverse. The campus offers many opportunities to get involved with whatever interest. The professors are also readily available and have a high level of education.
The experience I had at UW-Sheboygan was great. The professors were great at doing their jobs and I feel like I learned a lot of information through the courses I took.
I attended UW- Waukesha and it was a very nice school. Most of the staff was very helpful and put forth their best effort to help the students succeed. My favorite thing about the school is that is very affordable and is close enough that I can commute to school.
I've enjoyed all of my professors in the college, and everyone I've met is very nice. Since it is a two year and I have to live with my parents, it is definitely not a party school. However, the classes are pretty okay, I really like the professors, and it is really cheap, so definitely worth it.
I transferred to this college from a different technical college in my area and I enjoy UW Colleges much more than my previous college. They have a very high attention to detail with each student. Professors are very willing to help you on their own time and are very accepting if you run into troubles with getting to class.
University of Wisconsin Barron County, Rice Lake is a small University located in a smaller Northern Wisconsin town. All the campus buildings are located close to each other and campus housing is located within walking distance of the entire campus. The class sizes are small so you have good contact with your professors and excellent feedback. You have good choices for majors and undergraduate requirements. The campus offers a small cafeteria on site. The University offers a variety of competitive team athletics. I recommend this campus as a stepping stone to your career.
It is a two-year school; you are getting what you pay for. Although it is a smaller school, there are a lot of resources and places to study and staff to help. The office staff is very helpful, and will sit and work with you until the problem is resolved. All the arts are very unsupported and you have to buy almost all materials yourself. Also another downside is a lot of credits don't transfer, so although you may be going to save money you actually could be spending more by having to redo a lot of credits. If you are just going for your associate degree, it is a very decent school to go to.
The University of Wisconsin two year schools are a very affordable option to pursue before transferring to a four year school.
The campus is really easy to navigate and the school tries to get the students to have as much fun as possible while on campus. Classes and teachers could be more difficult but they make transferring to a four year college very easy.
The professors were kind and interesting. I had a lot of personal interaction and attention. The class sizes were small and I graduated early. It was definitely worth the money.
Start Your Review of University of Wisconsin Colleges
The staff have all been very nice and helpful. I like that they have smaller class sizes. They also offer free tutoring for those that need it. The only thing I would change is to make printing free.
I love how interested and how much the staff and faculty care about the students here. Everyone is nice here and is very understanding when life gets rough, they work with you not against you.
It was quality education at an affordable price. Classes were small in size and they had good Professors.