University of Wisconsin - Whitewater is ...
NCAA Division III (with football)
Wisconsin Intercollegiate Athletic Conference
High School GPA
Students also applied to ...
Based on faculty accomplishments, salary, student reviews, and additional factors.
Student Faculty Ratio
Evening Degree Programs
- of students agree that professors put a lot of effort into teaching their classes.72 responses
- of students agree that it is easy to get the classes they want.71 responses
- of students agree that the workload is easy to manage.71 responses
Most Popular Majors
Liberal Arts and Humanities144 Graduates
Social Work and Youth Services130 Graduates
Elementary Education111 Graduates
Physical Education Teaching and Coaching101 Graduates
Undergrads Over 25
Freshmen Live On-Campus
- of students say that Greek life is average, and no one will treat you differently if you don't join.90 responses
- of students say varsity sports are a big part of campus life.120 responses
After University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
Median Earnings 6 Years After Graduation
Employed 2 Years After Graduation
- of students feel confident they will find a job in their field after graduation.51 responses
Colleges like University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
- B-University of Wisconsin - Oshkosh
- 4 Year
- Oshkosh, WI
- 1,230 reviews
- B-University of Wisconsin - Parkside
- 4 Year
- Kenosha, WI
- 434 reviews
- BUniversity of Wisconsin - Milwaukee
- 4 Year
- Milwaukee, WI
- 2,836 reviews
- BUniversity of Wisconsin - Platteville
- 4 Year
- Platteville, WI
- 931 reviews
University of Wisconsin - Whitewater Reviews
Review University of Wisconsin - Whitewater
My overall experience at the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater has been fun-filled and intellectually stimulating. I sometimes wonder how different my college experience would have been had I attended another university, but then I think about all the memories I have made as well as the incredible knowledge I have gained here at Whitewater; I wouldn't dare transfer anywhere else. Whitewater is my home away from home; and I absolutely adore every little thing about this small town. Everyone is so friendly, the campus is gorgeous, and the professors are extremely knowledgable as well as personable. All of the professors I have had, so far, have gone out of their way to get to know me and provide the necessary tools/guidance I need in order to succeed. Other than lowering tuition rates, I would not change a single thing about the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater!
Considering the fact that the University of Wisconsin-Whitewater has always been my dream school, I may be a bit biased. My experience has been amazing and the campus is beautiful. People here are so nice and always willing to help out. The vibe on campus is very welcoming and the academics are outstanding. I absolutely love this school!
I enjoy Whitewater a lot. I wish a lot of the kids didn't go home every weekend. It's known as the "suitcase" school. I can see that Whitewater is growing bigger so maybe that will change in the future! Overall, I love the close family-feel Whitewater has! I also love how friendly everyone and how everyone holds doors for you! Very nice place to live and learn!