University of Wisconsin - Stout Reviews

I have enjoyed my time here at UW Stout so far. Overall, its a good school and very career driven. The preparedness of the classes is uncanny. There is a close-knit student body that gives constant support to anyone that needs it. The Stout staff is overall a very caring and kind to it's students which creates a close bond between us students and our professors.
It's a really nice school with a great campus. I had toured there for my fall semester and I really liked it. The campus look clean and student there are nice to interact.
I love Stout. The staff I always so accommodating and always nice. I feel like it's a place I can be accepted, and that an amazing feeling.
Start Your Review of University of Wisconsin - Stout
It was very friendly and inviting. Everyone there including the professors really cared about getting an education. The town is quiet and calming as there is rarely any noise at night and many people are studying in their dorms or hanging out with friends. Overall i like stout and it is a very enjoyable college campus.
UW - Stout is an excellent college for those looking for a local campus that doesn't throw too much their way in terms of population or size. The facilities and staff are useful beyond belief in allowing students to work on their projects and experiment with different styles of education. Personally, the campus is the perfect fit for those that have concerns about going off to some large scale university. Coupled with amazing services as well as many local attractions, UW-Stout is never a slow or boring time.
My experience at university of Wisconsin-Stout was mediocre, The town of Menomonie where Stout is located has around 16,000 residents. The town is so small and there is hardly anything to do, it makes student life not very fun. What I would like to see change is the amount of activities available to students. Since we are there for around 8 months we deserve fun things to do.
The University makes sure that it's students that want to succeed will succeed. It invests in it's students and it's faculty better than many of the other UW schools. They are working really hard to make the school up to date with technology so that their students can compete.
University of Wisconsin-Stout is a great business school. Not to big or not to small, the class sizes are perfect so the teacher can get to know you and help you.
UW-Stout is an amazing campus with many programs for student successes. They have a program where they provide all student with there own laptops. They host three interview events throughout the year to help student get internships which is the biggest reason they have a 98% of job placement out of collage
I really enjoyed my experience at Stout. The small campus was perfect for me and no class was farther than 5 minutes from the next. The teachers all want you to succeed and they have various office hours for people to come get help as need, they are willing to work with you in order for your success. The university also has a 99% placement rate after college which was a big selling point for me.
I love the University of Wisconsin-Stout because it's home. The campus is the perfect size, not too small but also not too spread out. Menomonie is a beautiful area where you will never get bored of the sights. Stout has some amazing people and I would not want to go to any other school! Go Blue Devils!
Stout is a community of people that all care for one another. Coming from a really rural area, Stout is perfect for city kids and rural kids to find common ground.
I like UW-Stout, one, because they have such a wide variety of unique/not common majors, and two, for their many opportunities of on-campus involvement. I am apart of Habitat for Humanity, Spanish Club, and the Stout Track and Field. Each activity allows me to make connections with new people, discover different resources, and grow my resume.
UW-Stout is a great campus if you are looking for a small college experience. The farthest walk is around ten minutes depending on how fast one walks. Professors are good and the people here are very welcoming. UW-Stout does not have safety stations around campus like most other University of Wisconsin schools, however.
I am a freshman at UW-Stout and so far I am in love with the campus. I had a very rough start to my first semester of college with having to deal with a death of a loved on and depression on top of that. The school was very accommodating and accepting of me. I made sure to tell my professors what was going on in my life and they all helped me get through my hard times. I feel very safe at this campus. I love the dorm that I am in. I appreciate all the resources offered to me and I use them every chance that I can. I am very Stout Proud.
UW-Stout is an awesome college to attend. It has many unique majors and is the only Polytechnic university in Wisconsin. Every professor that I have had so far are very caring and want me to learn the material very well. Then we can use what I have learned and apply it to my future job. The class sizes are small, and you get to know others who are in the class. The laptop program is a plus! When attending Stout, you will receive a free laptop and after your sophomore year of college, you get to trade in your laptop and get another one that you get to keep after you graduate! Also, the book rental program is awesome! No more paying for textbooks. Just go to the Stout library and check out textbooks that you need for the semester and then return them after your final exams. There are also so many student organizations on campus that you can get involved with! Overall UW-Stout gets a 5 star from my experience so far!
My high school art teachers are both alums from Stout and had me apply. I fell in love with the campus and local scene. There are wonderful opportunities for community and friendship. I have made many wonderful friends and have become involved with a plethora or campus orgs. The job placement after graduation and the hands on learning is what really made me feel comfortable with my decisions to go here!
Start Your Review of University of Wisconsin - Stout
I have enjoyed my time here at Stout, the academic programs and campus environment are wonderful. I would like to see more diversity on campus, as a student of color.
College is a WHOLE lot different than high school...be prepared for new experiences but stand your ground. This is about you!
I wish they had more things to get transfer students more involved on campus because coming in and not knowing anyone is really hard.