University of Wisconsin - Stout Reviews

The University makes sure that it's students that want to succeed will succeed. It invests in it's students and it's faculty better than many of the other UW schools. They are working really hard to make the school up to date with technology so that their students can compete.
University of Wisconsin-Stout is a great business school. Not to big or not to small, the class sizes are perfect so the teacher can get to know you and help you.
UW-Stout is an amazing campus with many programs for student successes. They have a program where they provide all student with there own laptops. They host three interview events throughout the year to help student get internships which is the biggest reason they have a 98% of job placement out of collage
Start Your Review of University of Wisconsin - Stout
I really enjoyed my experience at Stout. The small campus was perfect for me and no class was farther than 5 minutes from the next. The teachers all want you to succeed and they have various office hours for people to come get help as need, they are willing to work with you in order for your success. The university also has a 99% placement rate after college which was a big selling point for me.
I love the University of Wisconsin-Stout because it's home. The campus is the perfect size, not too small but also not too spread out. Menomonie is a beautiful area where you will never get bored of the sights. Stout has some amazing people and I would not want to go to any other school! Go Blue Devils!
Stout is a community of people that all care for one another. Coming from a really rural area, Stout is perfect for city kids and rural kids to find common ground.
I like UW-Stout, one, because they have such a wide variety of unique/not common majors, and two, for their many opportunities of on-campus involvement. I am apart of Habitat for Humanity, Spanish Club, and the Stout Track and Field. Each activity allows me to make connections with new people, discover different resources, and grow my resume.
UW-Stout is a great campus if you are looking for a small college experience. The farthest walk is around ten minutes depending on how fast one walks. Professors are good and the people here are very welcoming. UW-Stout does not have safety stations around campus like most other University of Wisconsin schools, however.
I am a freshman at UW-Stout and so far I am in love with the campus. I had a very rough start to my first semester of college with having to deal with a death of a loved on and depression on top of that. The school was very accommodating and accepting of me. I made sure to tell my professors what was going on in my life and they all helped me get through my hard times. I feel very safe at this campus. I love the dorm that I am in. I appreciate all the resources offered to me and I use them every chance that I can. I am very Stout Proud.
UW-Stout is an awesome college to attend. It has many unique majors and is the only Polytechnic university in Wisconsin. Every professor that I have had so far are very caring and want me to learn the material very well. Then we can use what I have learned and apply it to my future job. The class sizes are small, and you get to know others who are in the class. The laptop program is a plus! When attending Stout, you will receive a free laptop and after your sophomore year of college, you get to trade in your laptop and get another one that you get to keep after you graduate! Also, the book rental program is awesome! No more paying for textbooks. Just go to the Stout library and check out textbooks that you need for the semester and then return them after your final exams. There are also so many student organizations on campus that you can get involved with! Overall UW-Stout gets a 5 star from my experience so far!
My high school art teachers are both alums from Stout and had me apply. I fell in love with the campus and local scene. There are wonderful opportunities for community and friendship. I have made many wonderful friends and have become involved with a plethora or campus orgs. The job placement after graduation and the hands on learning is what really made me feel comfortable with my decisions to go here!
I have enjoyed my time here at Stout, the academic programs and campus environment are wonderful. I would like to see more diversity on campus, as a student of color.
College is a WHOLE lot different than high school...be prepared for new experiences but stand your ground. This is about you!
I wish they had more things to get transfer students more involved on campus because coming in and not knowing anyone is really hard.
Stout is a small school that lots of students love. The professors are very helpful and you are pushed to get ready for life outside of school as soon as you start.
I loved my first year at stout! The people were friendly, the instructors are passionate about what they are teaching, and are always willing to help you. The average class sizes are around 20 students to 1 instructor which makes you feel actively engaged in the classroom. Also the food is pretty good!
Stout is an alright school. I chose to go here because the have the best engineering program for the cost of it. I wish it was located in a bigger city. Overall I've had a very good experience at Stout.
Start Your Review of University of Wisconsin - Stout
Stout is very diverse and accepting. The professors are very qualified and helpful. The school cares a lot about its students, there are many services to help each student to succeed and graduate.
Stout has a great environment, great professors, small classrooms, and hands-on learning. On top of this it is affordable and accredited, I cannot go to an office without running into some who went there. I have one degree from there and decided to return for my second and I would not have if I did not think it was a great school.

Only downside, it is kind of in the middle of nowhere and the only real entertainment is bowling (if you like that) and WalMart.
I felt that the University of Wisconsin Stout was an average school. Some of the professors left a little to be desired, but all in all I enjoyed my time there. Renee Surdick is an outstanding adviser.